Don't be that guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be that guy

Not only does this weekend a parade of hunters out of town. It also means every trash can at every roadside park full of hunter's trash in the way back in in. DON'T BE THAT GUY Carry your trash home. Leave a better impression of hunters.

Always took trash bags with me and packed everything out. Always Have done the same when popping fireworks.

Comment

so we can't throw trash in trash cans meant for trash?

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
        Not only does this weekend a parade of hunters out of town. It also means every trash can at every roadside park full of hunter's trash in the way back in in. DON'T BE THAT GUY Carry your trash home. Leave a better impression of hunters.
        Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post

pyro, I think you found "that guy"

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
          He is talking about people that pile bags of garbage into rest area cans meant for the trash out of your car.

I will say I would rather see it there than the corn sacks and ice bags all over the roads!

Comment

Take your full bag of trash and throw it in your trash can at home. Roadside parks are meant for the random soda can or candy bar wrapper, not 2 days worth of everything. Also definitely don't be the clown that leaves a mess next to where you parked the truck at a public spot.

Comment

Couldn't agree more.

But to make things worse in my world, is the guys that drive down the county road and fill our trash can at the front gate! We'll even leave it on our side of the fence and that doesn't stop it; come back and they will have filled it again. This typically only happens during rifle season.

Some will probably say "leave it at the house", but father in law is handicapped and that just won't work right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                pyro, I think you found "that guy"
                I'm just not that smart and couldn't decipher his gibberish post

Comment

Don't be that guy driving 55 in the left lane either.

Comment

Get you a burn barrel and burn it at the lease

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
                      Amen.

Comment

If folks could keep their empty corn sacks out of my ditch I would be happy

Comment

Most Stripes have dumpsters out behind there stores that are for public use.

Comment

Also don't be that guy that discards the remains from a deer carcass in a public dumpster next to a kid's school when it's still high 80s and the collection isn't until Friday.

Have felt bad about that for a few years now. So gross.

Comment

Good point, this weekend can be nuts. Just like I avoid memorial/4th of July/Labor Day on the lake, I avoid this weekend in the woods, will be watching cars go in circles at texas motor speedway instead...

Comment

Working...
                              X