Public Shaming....it is time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Shaming....it is time.

This is my first official public shaming post. It may be the only thing that will motivate me at this point.

I am a fat a$#. I am going to lose 50 lbs. 3 down, 47 to go.

There I said it. No more wondering, "Why doesn't Bobby post pics of himself?" Now ya know!

I am not short for my weight. I am not big-boned. I do not have glandular issues. I am a tub of lard. I can still whip most of your ar$es, but it will take me longer to catch my breath.

I will check back in at 225 lbs and then 200 lbs (my fighting weight).

Hello. I am Bobby and I am addicted to carbs and sugar. That is all. Thank you.

good luck!

Comment

I'm in the same tub

Was working on it before Thanksgiving then hit the food like Chris Rock and crack in New Jack City...now I have to start all over again.

Comment

I can relate! I started last week on my mission to drop 50 lbs. Only 56lbs to go!

Comment

Better give up that Coors Latte....

Comment

You got this. Set your milestones and don’t forget that Rome wasn’t built in a day. Every little choice makes a big difference. If you want some personal coaching and advice, just pm me. I’m one of the sick ones that enjoys working out and a proper diet (with a few exceptions)

Comment

You're an ***, Bobby. You just ruined my freaking day. I went to lunch, had some carbs, a glass of wine and came back to read this. You are hateful and I know you're secretly judging me and now I'm ****** off!!!!

Hey!!!! Wanna meet up at the Kingwood Meat Market for some tacos tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                I can relate! I started last week on my mission to drop 50 lbs. Only 56lbs to go!

Some of these boys ain't that good at math. Don't think they'll catch the joke LOL.
                Attached Files

Comment

wait...you're a guy?

if you could ..disregard all those PM's...

Comment

Ain't nothing to it but to do it! I just made it back down to 185 from 225 & feel like myself again. Stay committed and knock it out!

Comment

Originally posted by aghntr10 View Post
                      i can relate! I started last week on my mission to drop 50 lbs. Only 56lbs to go!
                      bwahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        This is my first official public shaming post. It may be the only thing that will motivate me at this point.

I am a fat a$#. I am going to lose 50 lbs. 3 down, 47 to go.

There I said it. No more wondering, "Why doesn't Bobby post pics of himself?" Now ya know!

I am not short for my weight. I am not big-boned. I do not have glandular issues. I am a tub of lard. I can still whip most of your ar$es, but it will take me longer to catch my breath.

I will check back in at 225 lbs and then 200 lbs (my fighting weight).

Hello. I am Bobby and I am addicted to carbs and sugar. That is all. Thank you.
                        Get you something like this

Put some of these things in it

Then go walking here

When you've done that enough, meet me here and I'll buy you a cold one when we're done.

Comment

My kind of math.

Comment

This would be funny if it didn't hit so close to home. I hate Thanksgiving.

Comment

We just got back from 6 days in NYC. Then I had a dr. appt. Gained 5 lbs in a week.

Hitting the stairs at work and low carb'in it. It's a real addiction. Chips N Salsa are one of my 4 food groups.

Comment

Working...
                              X