This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
    I just hope for more chaos to be honest. Blow this thing up and pave the way for an 8 team playoff. It wouldn’t be that hard to accomplish.
    Isn’t there an agreement in place that does not allow a change in the 4 team until the mid 2020’s. When that time comes the 4 Super Conferences are born if college football is still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Likely hood of injuries. Schedule cupcakes, bench starters after 1st half.

Maybe, but I think more P5 schools would schedule each other more in non conference games if they weren’t so worried about a loss or 2 keeping them out of the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
        I’ll be at the LSU vs Bama game. Geaux Tigahs!!
        It has been about 14 years since I have been to Death Valley. Always had a good time with the friends we did not know before the game or likely ever saw after.
        Y’all have a good time but hope you leave early
        Last edited by 18ncs; 10-29-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          Maybe, but I think more P5 schools would schedule each other more in non conference games if they weren’t so worried about a loss or 2 keeping them out of the playoffs.

That would be foolish then. Why take the chance of getting beat up before the games that matter even begin. Everything too lose and really nothing to gain except padding your ego.

Comment

This could be the most incredible stat . Patrick Mahomes vs. OU (career):

105-for-178
            1360 YDs
            10 TD
            5 INT

He went 0-3. Mindblowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Please do not defer to the second half if we win the toss.
              I HATE deferring. Take the **** ball and score first! I'm sure I've made comments about it before. Gets me cussing early everytime that **** happens.

Horn's respond to the loss and take care of WV this weekend. Hook'em!

Comment

That would be foolish then. Why take the chance of getting beat up before the games that matter even begin. Everything too lose and really nothing to gain except padding your ego.

Padding your ego or actually getting better against stiffer competition. Who knows. Probably isn’t going to happen anyway.

Comment

Ugh. Not the old need more teams debate.

Run the table and leave no doubt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    Padding your ego or actually getting better against stiffer competition. Who knows. Probably isn’t going to happen anyway.

Get better with conference games. I'm not saying schedule total cupcakes but scheduling power 5's have no benefit what so ever. Your are jumping into the hornets nest and you may have to play that team twice which makes harder the second time around

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Ugh. Not the old need more teams debate.

Run the table and leave no doubt.

Where does UCF fit if they run the table?

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
                        Where does UCF fit if they run the table?
                        5th or 6th. They to play some Power 5 teams and win.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          It has been about 14 years since I have been to Death Valley. Always had a good time with the friends we did not know before the game or likely ever saw after.
                          Y’all have a good time but hope you leave early
                          My grandson (who is 6 years old) is going with me and he’s a huge Bama fan so we will be there to the very end regardless of the score.

Comment

5th or 6th. They to play some Power 5 teams and win.
                            Totally. Schedule some perriniel top 20 teams ooc.

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                              My grandson (who is 6 years old) is going with me and he’s a huge Bama fan so we will be there to the very end regardless of the score.

Good for him!

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 10

Get better with conference games. I'm not saying schedule total cupcakes but scheduling power 5's have no benefit what so ever. Your are jumping into the hornets nest and you may have to play that team twice which makes harder the second time around

You don’t want to be getting better with conference games. You want to win them. They’re the ones that would matter. I see your point though and I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X