No announcement yet.

Crazy snake id thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's how it all started in The Glades! Pet's being released and aquarium being destroyed in a hurricane.

Comment

That is not something you see everyday in your yard. Good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Should have beheaded it. People who keep snakes and can't contain them ought to be kicked in the taint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Word.

Comment

Cool that it was returned to its owner. I dont have any neighbors, but if I did I dont believe they would have gotten their snake back. What happens in two-three years when he gets out again and wraps around someones pet.....

Comment

Cool! Can’t believe it survived that

Comment

I forget what snake it was python or boa, but my aunt and uncles neighbors had one that they let air out in the back yard while they cleaned his cage. Rather than stay in the yard like normal it slithered off and when they went out to get it, it was gone. The neighbor heard my uncles blue heeler going ape *(**(( and threw about of frozen steaks into the yard to get the dog away from the snake. Not sure how it would have turned out.

Comment

That's how those invasive species get started! Glad you returned it to it's owner!

Comment

Should have beheaded it. the owners People who keep snakes and can't contain them ought to be kicked in the taint.
                  fify, don't blame the snake, he didn't choose his irresponsible owners

Comment

Pretty little ball python!

Comment

That sucker aint missed no meals for sure, I vote for killin it and kickin them in the TAINT!! lol

Comment

Should have beheaded it. People who keep snakes and can't contain them ought to be kicked in the taint.

This right here

Comment

I like your style Dale.

Comment

I would've told them where to come and pick up the pieces

Comment

Go back through the missing pet threads that popped since august that still are unsolved on your Nextdoor app. Well fed indeed

Comment

That's CRAZY!
                                cant believe someone didn't put a hoe to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X