No announcement yet.

Biggest Buck Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful buck Well worth the patience year after yearSpeaking from experience it’s been 5 yrs since I’ve laid one in the dirt

Comment

Beast!

Comment

What a stud!!! Congrats to the both of you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a deer, thanks for sharing. Congrats to Gene. Seems like your management plan is working well.

Comment

Blessed to be able to call both Mark and Gene friends. Pedro didn't stand a chance!!! Great job Gene!!!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Great buck and awesome buck!!

Congrats Gene

Comment

That's a goodun! Congrats!

Comment

Wow! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Gene!! Mark and I are so proud of you and for you! It has been a blessing to hunt with you over the years and enjoy your friendship! It was extremely exciting to be a part of helping you harvest such an incredible buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
                        What a deer, thanks for sharing. Congrats to Gene. Seems like your management plan is working well.
                        We are finally starting to see more quality bucks and a healthier herd overall. Hard work definitely paying off

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          I know you had to chain that dude up for him so he could shoot him so don’t even lie lol !! No in all seriousness he has been hunting his butt off for years with some bad luck through the years it’s great to finally see him get a awesome buck congratulations to all of y’all and especially to Gene . And that’s a good friend right there folks because I know the OP could of probably just hunted and killed it him self instead he let Gene get on him Kuddos to you Mark !! Hopefully y’all get another giant coming in before season is over ..

There was never a doubt that we were going to work hard to get Gene on this buck. It was love at first sight
                          I am blessed to have been a part of excitement when we were tracking and finally walked up on him!! Never a better moment between two long time friends

Comment

Great going Gene!!! Absolutely love that part of the country south of Abilene. Love yalls archery club down there as well.

Comment

Congrats on a great buck!

Comment

Working...
                              X