Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrified and Electrified at the Same Time (self employment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on your success. Stay the course!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations and continued success!

Comment

Congrats on taking the leap! Good luck to you and your family.

Comment

This is pretty much what my brother-in-law did. Except he got fired from Jiffy Lube and went and stole a lawnmower, trailer, trimmer, and some hefty bags and put an ad on NextDoor app.

Best of luck to you. Sounds like you are more than prepared and set up to succeed!

Comment

Awesome glad things are working out for you. My father in law has always been a successful small business man. I asked him once how he does it with no worries and always succeeded. He told me trust in God and pay him first, and he will always provide. I truly believe that and try to live my life same way. Congrats again and hope for continued success

Comment

GOOD FOR YOU!! Our country was built on "risk takers," living the American Dream of owning your own business and YOU are one of the few who has taken the plunge!!

As one who did this years ago, after successful careers as an LEO, Biotech, I opened up my dream....hunting/taxidermy/retail store. Never worked so many hours for so little income but it was something else! Ended up selling after 3 years and back to being the "employee instead of the boss." I did not realize how "under capitalized" I was until it was too late! So research, planning and preparation....ya' know what I mean?

I made mistakes, obviously, cost me a marriage but the BIG thing was agreeing to "personal guarantees" to ONE wholesaler. I incorporated the business from the start, but ONE mistake cost me big time. Same thing can apply to any business, incorporation does NOT protect you by my example.

My advice is seek ADVICE from those who make their living GIVING ADVICE and do your diligence to keep your head above water...

I admire your initiative and pray for your success....."Git R Done!"

Comment

Good for you. I have been since 92’. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                  Healthcare/Senior Living

I wonder if Burnadell might be interested in your products and services as a consumer. He might even give some investment/finance advise, then forget to bill you for it.

Congrats Justin! I think you'll do fine.

(I gotta to run and hide now!

)

Comment

Working...
                  X