This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No you weren't, you were listening to rush and til Tuesday . Lol

I like their brisket and sausage. However, the pickles and onions really make the meal.

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    The moist brisket at Rudy's is good. The turkey and chicken work when eating low fat. I like real country music and a lot of Texas music. I was huge into that scene for 15 years or so.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Speedgoat; 10-11-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Had nothing to do with the stifling defense and the excellent coverage.....Lord have mercy.
      Don't kid yourself. The A&M secondary is horrible and will get exposed by a more balanced offense. Sadly, the fact that the run defense is solid causes offenses that would otherwise like to run to throw the ball more. I would be concerned playing spread offenses that focus more on passing than running for this reason. I believe they are getting better but only time will tell if that is truly the case or not.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        We have a bye this week so we won't lose. I tuned into Finebaum this week and that is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back. It makes this thread look like a discussion amongst academics. Looks like we got a pair of decent games at 230p

This! Hard to believe the average IQ could go lower than a few years ago but they did it. And they got a new sponsor in Fansville

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        So I don't know how to post the video, but......

I got a call last night from Jimbo. No, really. I spoke to Jimbo last night.

My daughter (a student at Blinn) and my in-laws (College Station residents) go to Rudy's BBQ every Wednesday night to listen to Jimbo on the Capital Farm Credit radio program. He's signed a few items for them and they've gotten to know him pretty well.

Well my daughter asked Jimbo two weeks ago - when she applied to transfer into TAMU - if he'd call me when she got accepted.

So sure as heck, last night I was sitting down eating dinner when I got a facetime call from my daughter. Holy crap she was standing there with Jimbo and he gave my wife and I the good news, welcoming her into the Aggie family.

I'm very proud of her, she will be the first generation in my family to have a college degree, and she is an amazing young lady.

I hope the link works

https://twitter.com/baileee_/status/1050207571167117313
        Congratulations, that is pretty cool!

Comment

Chores are done, time to focus.

The only good thing about this Thursday night game is IT'S NOT IN LUBBOCK!

May the best jet win!!

Comment

Live action. My deer is showing in daylight hours. Not today though. I'm not leaving until I close this deal. The first pic is live. 2nd is my deer on cam. Third is a target buck for the grandson.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looking good bucks BoB. Did you have any photos from the morning of the OU game?
            Go get him!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Chores are done, time to focus.

The only good thing about this Thursday night game is IT'S NOT IN LUBBOCK!

May the best jet win!!
              We are heading to Chimy's before heading to the stadium. Chimy's sounds like the perfect place to pregame for a Tech Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                Don't kid yourself. The A&M secondary is horrible and will get exposed by a more balanced offense. Sadly, the fact that the run defense is solid causes offenses that would otherwise like to run to throw the ball more. I would be concerned playing spread offenses that focus more on passing than running for this reason. I believe they are getting better but only time will tell if that is truly the case or not.
                They are getting better:
                240 - NW State
                298 - Clemson
                415 - Bama
                228 - La Monroe
                193 - Arkansas
                108 - Kentucky

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  We are heading to Chimy's before heading to the stadium. Chimy's sounds like the perfect place to pregame for a Tech Game.
                  Umm, it's a Frog game To heck with flyin' tortillas!!!

Comment

They are getting better:
                    240 - NW State
                    298 - Clemson
                    415 - Bama
                    228 - La Monroe
                    193 - Arkansas
                    108 - Kentucky
                    2 FCS schools. Good job. Don't they have another FCS cupcake to pad the states the next to last game.

Comment

They are getting better:
                      240 - NW State
                      298 - Clemson
                      415 - Bama
                      228 - La Monroe
                      193 - Arkansas
                      108 - Kentucky
                      Well, yea its all downhill after Bama. Especially those 3 abortions

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        If you are in that part of the world, you should go to Playa Maya.

Let me know how Chimy's is, never been?

Comment

Chimeys in San Marcos is meh. Not bad but I like all food. Lol.

Torcheys 2 blocks away has better food and is much more of a sports bar type place.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            2 FCS schools. Good job. Don't they have another FCS cupcake to pad the states the next to last game.

Never mind. We know who will end the seasons with a tougher strength of schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 10-11-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Chimeys in San Marcos is meh. Not bad but I like all food. Lol.

Torcheys 2 blocks away has better food and is much more of a sports bar type place.

I didn't realize Chimy's was a chain, ughh. Torchy's is too high for "Mexican" food. And Rudy's is avg at best....

Comment

Lot of young guys playing tonight on offense!!

Comment

Working...
                                X