For lease: 135 acres near Elkhart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For lease: 135 acres near Elkhart

135 acres on 294 near the intersection of 1990. 10 miles southwest of Palestine and 10 miles west of Elkhart. Property is just across the road from the Trinity river. Looking for $3750.00 total.
    Land has not been hunted in several years(nephew took nice buck on the only day it was hunted 3 yrs ago). We kicked poachers off 3 years prior to that.
    Approximately 1 acre lake not stocked. Year round access and all legal game allowed.
    This is family land about 5 miles from our farm. Would like to get someone in who is management minded. I can make the drive in under 2 hours from Dallas and less than 2.5 from Houston. Will be in the area this weekend for anyone interested. Will post pics this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
    135 acres on 294 near the intersection of 1990. 10 miles southwest of Palestine and 10 miles west of Elkhart. Property is just across the road from the Trinity river. Looking for $3750.00 total.
    Land has not been hunted in several years(nephew took nice buck on the only day it was hunted 3 yrs ago). We kicked poachers off 3 years prior to that.
    Approximately 1 acre lake not stocked. Year round access and all legal game allowed.
    This is family land about 5 miles from our farm. Would like to get someone in who is management minded. I can make the drive in under 2 hours from Dallas and less than 2.5 from Houston. Will be in the area this weekend for anyone interested. Will post pics this weekend.

Good deer area! Lake decent duck hunting you think? Being close to the trinity river flyway.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
      Good deer area! Lake decent duck hunting you think? Being close to the trinity river flyway.
      Honestly not sure about ducks. We are always on our property which is several miles away from the trinity. We have local ducks on ours but not sure on this property. Sadly really don't go to this spot often.

Comment

Got a picture of the buck taken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
          Got a picture of the buck taken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Will look for one. Will also throw some corn out and put up some cameras over the weekend.

Comment

Forwarded to a buddy that just moved there looking for a place.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Forwarded to a buddy that just moved there looking for a place.
              Thank you.

Comment

PM sent. Buddy is interested! Needs phone number to contact you.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  PM sent. Buddy is interested! Needs phone number to contact you.
                  Replied

Comment

PM me it doesn't seem to be working from my end or call/text me 903-574-3029

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

In for pics

Comment

Working...
                        X