Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for my grandson

My two daughters and their husbands were at Lake Nocona watching fire works
    with their kids. My youngest daughters oldest son Carson 7 years old was bitten by a copperhead on the foot. They took him to Nocona hospital and they thought it was a dry bite, but they ended up taking him to Cooks hospital in Dallas for a second opinion. No antivenom was recommended, so they sent him home with pain meds, but his foot and leg are bruised and swollen. They ended up killing four copperheads next door that night. Poor guy I wish I was home I know he has to be hurting. A tuff kid, he didn't tell the doctor in Nocona he was hurting.

prayers sent. thats gotta be horrible

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent..

Comment

Prayers sent! That's where I lived growing up...lots of snakes out there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent, I have seen copperhead bite pics, it looks very painful!

Comment

Praying for the little guy! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Been bit by a copperhead (wet bite); the pain is indescribable. Keep an eye on it over the next several days; infection can be worse than the bite/venom itself.

Comment

Man I don't know how they'd think it was a "dry bite" if he's all swollen and bruised like that! If it was me, I'd be at Texas Children's with him now! It just puts a knot in my gut to hear of the little ones suffering! That brings me to my knees literally quicker than anything I know.

Lord hear our Prayer. You know the situation with this dear boy and we ask you to cleanse his body of any venom from this serpent. Do not let Satan have his way with him. Give his family and care-givers wisdom to do the right thing for this boy that accomplishes Your plan for him. Restore his health and grow him up strong as a testimony and demonstration of Your love for us all. We ask you to comfort his family as Your work Your plan through and for him. Guide them all toward the healing You have for him. Lord we know that You have a special degree of love for the little ones. Heal this one and make him whole again. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Saltwater, his mom is a nurse and I just found out they are taking him back to Cooks today. I hate being halfway around the world when something like this happens.

Comment

Prayers for the little guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X