Youth and Rodeo's 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
    Well we spent Friday and Saturday night in Mullin at a junior rodeo. Both kids rode good. My daughter has decided she wants to go fast which is good to see. Went to look at a horse on Sunday but was not what we are looking for. My daughter got on the mare again and looked good but didn’t haul her to the rodeo.
    I bet that was an all night affair in Mullin. Tommy puts on a good Jr rodeo but my goodness they take forever.

Comment

Well we spent Friday and Saturday night in Mullin at a junior rodeo. Both kids rode good. My daughter has decided she wants to go fast which is good to see. Went to look at a horse on Sunday but was not what we are looking for. My daughter got on the mare again and looked good but didn’t haul her to the rodeo.
      I will ask my neighbor tonight if he has or know anyone who has a horse you might be interested in. He is always buying and selling rodeo horses for his kids as they move up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        I bet that was an all night affair in Mullin. Tommy puts on a good Jr rodeo but my goodness they take forever.
        Let’s just say it was a long wind blown weekend. My father in law announces all of Tommy’s rodeos. There were a ton of kids there in Friday night. By the time we got back to Comanche and got the horses taken care of and I got in bed it was 3am Saturday morning. Fun times with the kids. They had a blast

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
          I will ask my neighbor tonight if he has or know anyone who has a horse you might be interested in. He is always buying and selling rodeo horses for his kids as they move up.
          Well she has found a whole new gear and asking the gelding for more. The mare we have is just not ready/match but they are going to continue to work with each other. Hopefully we can find another horse as well that is a match

Comment

video from the Blanco Cowboy Church Playday..........I am having fun just making the videos for her.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Here is the link if the video doesn't work.

https://youtu.be/VXEyf88edmk
            Last edited by bowhuntertex; 04-18-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Nice video

Comment

Let’s just say it was a long wind blown weekend. My father in law announces all of Tommy’s rodeos. There were a ton of kids there in Friday night. By the time we got back to Comanche and got the horses taken care of and I got in bed it was 3am Saturday morning. Fun times with the kids. They had a blast
                We went to one in Goldthwaite last yr and I learned why I hate open Jr rodeos. The AJs and JR High high schools go so much faster

Comment

Well looks like we might have found another horse

Comment

Got another horse bought. He is out of a 6666 horse called Paddys Irish Whiskey. Has awesome handle on him. Going to be fun to see what he does.

Another horse that we have at a trainer right now won a Ranch Reining Show last week in Waco.

Comment

My daughter got 2nd place in poles and barrels last night at a rodeo in Blanket. She was happy with her runs and so was I. The arena was in good shape considering how much rain they got

Comment

Daughter ran again last night in Blanket and got 2nd place agin in barrels and poles. She collected a check for the weekend so she was happy.

Rode the new horse yesterday afternoon and she fell in love with it from the word go. Can’t wait to see what she does with him.

Comment

Got another horse bought. He is out of a 6666 horse called Paddys Irish Whiskey. Has awesome handle on him. Going to be fun to see what he does.

Another horse that we have at a trainer right now won a Ranch Reining Show last week in Waco.
                          Good deal. Looking forward to seeing how your daughter and the new horse mesh.

My daughter got 2nd place in poles and barrels last night at a rodeo in Blanket. She was happy with her runs and so was I. The arena was in good shape considering how much rain they got
                          Daughter ran again last night in Blanket and got 2nd place agin in barrels and poles. She collected a check for the weekend so she was happy.

Rode the new horse yesterday afternoon and she fell in love with it from the word go. Can’t wait to see what she does with him.
                          congrats on the check.

Comment

My daughter finished up a playday series at Tejas rodeo and ended up PeeWee Champion for the series and ended up with 2 firsts, 3 seconds, and NT for the day.

Comment

Right on!!! Good Job

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                                My daughter finished up a playday series at Tejas rodeo and ended up PeeWee Champion for the series and ended up with 2 firsts, 3 seconds, and NT for the day.
                                Nice. Congrats to your daughter on the series Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X