No announcement yet.

The hunt for Caribu Freak- live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action is picking up. Gonna stay till noon if I have to. Got 3 bucks and a got doe.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Greatbthread

Comment

IN.

Comment

I hope you get him

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Still got a little buck and fawn here. Not much else moving in. Might stick a fork in this hunt. Have to come back. Hoping and praying he does not break up.

Comment

Cold front hit.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Well.................... Thanks for taking us along. Good luck mitch i hope you get him.

Comment

Turns out he like 1pm feeding. They went out to put trail Canmera on feeder and he was eating my hand corn.

Comment

Now you know what to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                          Turns out he like 1pm feeding. They went out to put trail Canmera on feeder and he was eating my hand corn.

Should share that in one of the lunar threads floating around. Full moon with a front 11-1 is where it’s at. I also understand schedule good luck on the next attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                            Should share that in one of the lunar threads floating around. Full moon with a front 11-1 is where it’s at. I also understand schedule good luck on the next attempt.
                            Guessing the other 9 bucks that came in did not have a lunar guide. But seriously when the front came in i wished I could have stayed.

Comment

Good luck on your next hunt and will be following.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                                Guessing the other 9 bucks that came in did not have a lunar guide. But seriously when the front came in i wished I could have stayed.

Do you typically see them coming to feed at 1 pm? Not smart arsing but I do believe under the right circumstances it keeps them moving. Not saying it’s an alarm clock but there always seems to be more movement midday on a full moon. Best of luck on the next hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X