Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought an lg 4k smart 65 for 799. Awesome screen

Comment

Look at the LG OLED tvs and you won't be able to walk away. We bought a 55 inch but only because a 65 inch would not fit in our existing entertainment system. Hands down the most stunning picture on the market.

Comment

Good info.
        We are looking to buy a 55".
        Supposedly, super bowl weekend is a good time to buy, that's what we are shooting for.
        Buying a TV has never been harder, to much info to digest. Also I read that most cable and other providers do not broadcast in 4K.

Comment

Consider the warranty.......maybe buy extended if offered. T.V.'s are pretty much disposable now days. Our first "big screen" lasted conveniently just over a year (came with 1 year warranty) and went black. Took it to local repair here in Victoria and guy said repairable but almost the cost of a new one. I forget what brand it was I think Toshiba maybe, they wouldn't do anything to help.

They've come down in price a lot since the first one, we now have a Samsung that has been working for over 2 years. Almost time for a new "light bulb".

Comment

Also, can you get OLED and 4K together, or are they seperate things?

Comment

Lg OLED most stunning picture on the market

Comment

Wife and I bought an LG 4k 65" a few months ago and have been very pleased with it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                  My parents recently bought an LG OLED 65” 4K that is incredible.
                  We have the same TV and the picture is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Neuse View Post
                    Also, can you get OLED and 4K together, or are they seperate things?
                    They are together. 4K refers to the resolution. OLED is the picture source and is a breakthrough because black is really black which allows for a better picture.

Comment

So some of these new tvs might not work with direct tv when we get it home?

Comment

If you can swing the price for OLED that is definitely the best picture. Here is the ratings from this months Consumer Reports.

We just bought a 55” but our budget was around $500. We found the LG 6540 at a Sams one day sale for $478 and have been real happy with it. Far from the best out there but so much better than the 10+yr old 37” we had. Here is the 55” ratings for those looking that size. When shopping use reviews you trust. You can’t tell squat by looking at the TVs in the store. Too many variables.

Comment

I love my 65” Lg

Comment

Cheapest one available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ok, OLED is expensive, I am still shopping.

Comment

We went with the 65" LG OLED never dreamed I would spend that much for a tv but it is really nice,sounded like a movie theater in here last night.Huge upgrade from the 35" sylvania

Comment

Working...
                                X