Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa came late! Best bow buck to date!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an incredible buck!! Congrats!

Comment

that's IMPRESSIVE! Congrats on a monster

Comment

Very cool buck and very cool story!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Just snapped a few pics, but I didn't mention I had noticed the buck had a limp and favored his right front leg a bit, but really didn't think much of it. Upon skinning him out, I found some pretty interesting pieces in him. There were a couple pieces of lead with copper jacketing, a plastic washer/wadding looking thing, and lastly what appears to be a polymer tip from a ballistic tip bullet. I found two pieces of the polymer tip and they fit together perfectly. I honestly don't remember noticing him limp the first couple times I saw him, but the shoulder he was favoring where I found the pieces really didn't show any recent trauma either. Pretty strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great story and awesome deer. Good job.

Comment

Nice buck...

Comment

Dang looks like a muzzleloader size projectile! Maybe he got hit after passing through another deer. Very strange indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Cool looking buck Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                      Dang looks like a muzzleloader size projectile! Maybe he got hit after passing through another deer. Very strange indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Sierracharlie out…
                      I'm pretty sure it's either a muzzleloader or pistol bullet due to the size. No telling for sure what happened, but my guess is it resulted in a broken hearted hunter.

Comment

Congrats. Looks like he is wearing a court jester hat.

Comment

No doubt about it! And one happy hunter who made the right shot.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

As y’all may have noticed, I’ve kinda been “out of the loop” for a little while... Anyway, somehow just now seeing this! Wow!! Congrats Shiloh! Awesome job brother, and he’s sure a beauty! Glad to see you got him! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                              X