X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    instantly?
    They are adults.
    They knew right and wrong long before the NFL... they had consequences in MS, HS, and College - regardless how short that career may have been.

Don't confuse "didn't know to act responsible" with "thinks he can get away with it because he gots the green now".
    Let's not confuse a regular Joe blow to someone living under a microscope.

Comment

instantly?
      They are adults.
      They knew right and wrong long before the NFL... they had consequences in MS, HS, and College - regardless how short that career may have been.

Don't confuse "didn't know to act responsible" with "thinks he can get away with it because he gots the green now".
      **** ..I wish I had it all figured out at 21. I suspect he is getting a ear full this AM.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        It started with Zeke trying to take over the DJ booth.

Gronk wasn't the only big NFL star behind the DJ booth this weekend -- Ezekiel Elliott took over Steve Aoki's set up.SUBSCRIBE -- http://tmz.me/j0hSW37About ...

Then he knocked out the 102 lb. DJ for not getting his jamz right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62IAguRLqXc
        LOL That's TMZ's proof?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          It started with Zeke trying to take over the DJ booth.

Gronk wasn't the only big NFL star behind the DJ booth this weekend -- Ezekiel Elliott took over Steve Aoki's set up.SUBSCRIBE -- http://tmz.me/j0hSW37About ...

Then he knocked out the 102 lb. DJ for not getting his jamz right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62IAguRLqXc
          You can see Zeke in that......you got better eyes than me.

He sho looks thin with that mask on!

Comment

so..those vid.. show a guy in a mask in a dj booth...apparently ..invited... and the aftermath of someone laid out and/or hurt...
            don't see zeke or the punch.....
            so since we are doing that... heres more indiscretions by Zeke in Dallas a few years back..

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Let's not confuse a regular Joe blow to someone living under a microscope.
              He's been 'under a microscope' since Middle school.... its not new.

Only thing that has changed is the money..and his thoughts he (they) can get away with it now... not the knowledge of right vs. wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Somebody better tell Roger Goodell that.

Allegedly beat up girl friend.

Every witness said nothing happened, also found texts showing said girlfriend trying to get people to lie for her to get him in trouble

They found text messages concerning trying to cheat a drug test.

So what he passed the test

Seen in a head shop.

Ok and?

Involved in 2 car wrecks in 6 months.

And? That's some kind of trouble indicator?

Raised a girls shirt in public.

Was having fun at a party, and said girl did not seem to mind at all, but probably not a good look

Allegedly beat up somebody in a bar.

He wasent even mentioned in the report at all, detained, or arrested. Non story

This was all discussed on DFW sports radio today.

Comment

He's been 'under a microscope' since Middle school.... its not new.

Only thing that has changed is the money..and his thoughts he (they) can get away with it now... not the knowledge of right vs. wrong.
                  Since Middle school?

You can bet that if he was seen smoking a Mustang GT from a 70mph stomp, and undoubtedly breaking the law doing so, it would be all over the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Since Middle school?

You can bet that if he was seen smoking a Mustang GT from a 70mph stomp, and undoubtedly breaking the law doing so, it would be all over the news.
                    ...if he was seen doing it ...... yup...

Comment

...if he was seen doing it ...... yup...

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                        Zeke, is that you?

Comment

Jerry goes after the wrong players. I knew when he wore a shirt that was cut in half to the draft, he was going to make some bad decisions.

Comment

They make a lot of money to act right if they can't they should loose the contract teams should start adding that in it may give players more incentive to stay out of trouble

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
                              Jerry goes after the wrong players. I knew when he wore a shirt that was cut in half to the draft, he was going to make some bad decisions.

Comment

Every team in the NFL has at least one, that will tarnish the league... look back over the years...

Comment

Working...
                                X