Sticky? Ammo Deals and Availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky? Ammo Deals and Availability

Since I'm on waitlist for everything i was wondering if maybe we could get a Sticky going for ammo deals and availability.

FYSA Midway has 5.56 is anyone wants some general 55gr FMJ

I had 1000 rds delivered from Midway yesterday .223
    55 fmj brass winchester ..

Comment

Comment

I want to say I saw Federal .308 150gr available at Sportsmans Guide.

Comment

Academy by Burleson TX had quite a few boxes of 5.56

Yesterday at 9am
          Last edited by texanatc; 11-20-2020, 09:10 AM. Reason: Time and date I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
            I want to say I saw Federal .308 150gr available at Sportsmans Guide.
            Man I wish. I need to go look

WikiArms - an easy way to track and find the lowest ammo and firearm prices. Browse the best deals, and see for your self.

Comment

Look on Ammoseek.com. If you look continuously throughout the day, you should find something

Comment

I just picked 2 boxes of Grendel 6.5 ballistic tips 120gr from Alexander arms and last time I checked they showed it still available.

Comment

Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 308 Winchester 125 Grain SST is back in stock at Midway.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                    Look on Ammoseek.com. If you look continuously throughout the day, you should find something
                    I always go to ammoseek, but it looks like the price gouging resalers are starting to use them also. I'm all for capitalism and they don't have to worry about getting my money, but I saw 50rd of 380 Winchester Whitebox for $105.00, that is out of this world

Comment

Midway has 6.5CM ELD-M in stock for all the manbuns. I was lucky enough to find 10 boxes of eld-x (which has worked for me just fine) so im stocked up for right now.

Comment

Hornady ELDX178gr is back in stock at sportsman's guide

Comment

Never purchased from this site but it’s a local (Houston) number and it appears they’ve got ammo. Specifically referring to Hornady .270 ammo. I just grabbed 4 boxes of ammo or I’d buy from this place. I tried to call and see where they’re located but it only allowed me to leave a voicemail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[QUOTE=mmlreiner;15301010]Never purchased from this site but it’s a local (Houston) number and it appears they’ve got ammo. Specifically referring to Hornady .270 ammo. I just grabbed 4 boxes of ammo or I’d buy from this place. I tried to call and see where they’re located but it only allowed me to leave a voicemail.

Better check the BBB complaints on this place . Does not look good

Comment

[quote=ldoyle;15301183]
                              Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                              Never purchased from this site but it’s a local (Houston) number and it appears they’ve got ammo. Specifically referring to Hornady .270 ammo. I just grabbed 4 boxes of ammo or I’d buy from this place. I tried to call and see where they’re located but it only allowed me to leave a voicemail.

Better check the BBB complaints on this place . Does not look good

Yeah, I was passing it along just in case someone was in this area and wanted to physically go get ammo. Thanks for the heads up, if I get the chance to go ill let y’all know but it wouldn’t be til next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X