Barronett Big Cat anygood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barronett Big Cat anygood?

Thinking of buying a Barronett Big Cat. Wanting something that myself and my 5yr twins can hunt in comfortably. I'm 6'4" with a 31"draw. Anyone using this blind or have had a chance to hunt in one? Any input would be appreciated.

I have a "Hub Cat 250" and love it! Good, heavy duty, and quality built. Not necessarily the input you were lookin for about "being big enough", just speaking on behalf of Barronett quality in general. Good Luck, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Just put up a Big Mike XT (extra tall) at my bow feeder. 84" tall and 84" wide--plenty big enough for 3-4. For shooting traditional, this is about as good as it gets. Got it on line for $189 through a company selling through Amazon.

Comment

I bought 2 of these and will be setting them up at 2 different feeder next week. set one up at the house and cant wait to hunt out of it. I bought these so the wife and I could hunt together when we want to. Plenty of space inside, I am 6' even and if I was taller I might have went with the Big Mikes XT.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
            Just put up a Big Mike XT (extra tall) at my bow feeder. 84" tall and 84" wide--plenty big enough for 3-4. For shooting traditional, this is about as good as it gets. Got it on line for $189 through a company selling through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Barronett-Blin.../dp/B00EXPAVDY
            I guess I'm off the Big Cat and on the Big Mike XT. Great reviews on this one

Comment

Originally posted by BigL71 View Post
              I guess I'm off the Big Cat and on the Big Mike XT. Great reviews on this one

Keep us posted please.
              I'm 6'7" tall. I started another thread titled pop up blind. Couple of guys said the Big Mike XT was the way to go.
              But at $290 and no lease or place to hunt I'm putting that purchase off for now.

I did help a buddy set his lease up and ended up tearing one of his old pop ups.
              I'm wanting to replace it....
              Last edited by Pushbutton2; 09-10-2015, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                Keep us posted please.
                I'm 6'7" tall. I started another thread titled pop up blind. Couple of guys said the Big Mike XT was the way to go.
                But at $290 and no lease or place to hunt I'm putting that purchase off for now.

I did help a buddy set his lease up and ended up tearing one of his old pop ups.
                I'm wanting to replace it....
                Ordered one today off Amazon for 189.00 free ship. I'll let you know how it works out. All the reviews are great on the XT.

Comment

Ordered one today off Amazon for 189.00 free ship. I'll let you know how it works out. All the reviews are great on the XT.[/quote]

I put the bow inside for size reference 34" Spyder
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by BigL71; 09-14-2015, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X