• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Looks like plenty of room...

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
        Im a match up fan... not a Bandwaggoner!!!
        Wait, your team is still in it. Well, not for much longer

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8amLdrMTEJE"]Funniest Fight ever - YouTube[/ame]
          Last edited by Chew; 01-08-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

I've seen that one. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              "New England Patriots vs. Houston Texans spread among highest in NFL playoff history | masslive.com" via http://TeamStre.am by Bleacher Report

http://teamstre.am/2j7mHBc

And you wanna give me the points for how much?

Comment

Pack is on fire right now. I'll be looking forward to the "upset" in North Texas.

[ATTACH]834491[/ATTACH]
                I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  Cowboys want no parts of #12
                  #12 may not see the field that much

Comment

Im a match up fan... not a Bandwaggoner!!!
                    Isnt that the same thing?

Comment

The matchup against the packers will certainly be interesting. Seems to me like the Giants failed to put much pressure on Rodgers. He moves around in the pocket and extends plays until the receivers find an opening. He moved around for what seemed like an eternity i.e. on the first touch down.

Seemed to me like the Packers offense was stalling out until they started running the ball a bit in the second half once they had a lead. Cowboys need to control the clock and keep putting points on the board as I don't think it will a low scoring affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Not this one but keep .....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          That's exactly what it is. If the Giants had won they'd be Giants fans. [emoji849]

Here is a link to a thread I posted about everyone's super bowl picks. You Dallas fans look real close at who I picked and what I said Christmas eve before the playoffs ever started and before Greenbay went to Detroit week 17 and won the division. No Band Waggoner here just a die hard packers fan. Here is the link.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Here is a link to a thread I posted about everyone's super bowl picks. You Dallas fans look real close at who I picked and what I said Christmas eve before the playoffs ever started and before Greenbay went to Detroit week 17 and won the division. No Band Waggoner here just a die hard packers fan. Here is the link.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=626423
                            Wow.....that prediction is almost 3 weeks old. Way to push the envelope!

Comment

Went to the Houston game on Saturday and am going to Dallas for my first Cowboys game ever!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Wow.....that prediction is almost 3 weeks old. Way to push the envelope!
                                Doesn't matter how old it is, I'm proving my point that I didn't get on the Greenbay wagon last week. I have been a fan and will always be a fan. Just like I told you last week, if your that confident the Packers will lose then we can make a little bet

Comment

Working...
                                X