Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSMFP! Red Rocks!!!

Anyone else going?

Always wanted to go to Red Rocks. Not necessarily for WSP, but looks like a cool venue.

Comment

Someday, I've never seen WSP there and those look like some amazing shows...our Colorado trip this year is centered around Dead & Company. I'm sure I'll stream at least one night, I'll look for you in the tie-dye bowhunting shirt!

Comment

Oh, and I know you know this, but NEVER MISS A SUNDAY SHOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
          Someday, I've never seen WSP there and those look like some amazing shows...our Colorado trip this year is centered around Dead & Company. I'm sure I'll stream at least one night, I'll look for you in the tie-dye bowhunting shirt!
          Dead and Co. will be good! Be on the lookout! I am going Friday and Saturday. Three nights is more than what I can handle! Plus, Sunday shows at Red Rocks evidently start early and end early?

Comment

Oh, and I know you know this, but NEVER MISS A SUNDAY SHOW!!!
            Lol... our messages crossed each other. I know the phrase wel, but there is only so much I can take!

Comment

sorry about this question... who/what is WSMFP?

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                Dead and Co. will be good! Be on the lookout! I am going Friday and Saturday. Three nights is more than what I can handle! Plus, Sunday shows at Red Rocks evidently start early and end early?
                They do start earlier but I don't know that they always end earlier. Looking at my weekend I'll probably stream Friday, post a pic of where you are and I'll look for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude View Post
                  Widespread Panic WSP. Some fans like to refer to the as WSMFP. I will let you figure out the MF.

Comment

They do start earlier but I don't know that they always end earlier. Looking at my weekend I'll probably stream Friday, post a pic of where you are and I'll look for you.
                    Will do! RR is all GA right? I have not been there since Furthur in 2012!

Comment

Wide Spred Panic?

I'm waiting on a can't miss show to take my wife to Red Rocks, but if WSP was playing in my back yard, I'd go stay in a hotel.
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-21-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude View Post
                        These guys!
                        Attached Files

Comment

^ sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Wide Spred Panic?
                            No, Widespread Panic. Doesn't make grammatical sense, but neither do most posts on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Wide Spred Panic?

I'm waiting on a can't miss show to take my wife to Red Rocks, but if WSP was playing in my back yard, I'd go stay in a hotel.
                              That would be a heck of a back yard bbq! Lol. I respect your musical choices my friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X