Tom Price resigns after $400k in private jet charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Price resigns after $400k in private jet charges

There are other guys Trump appointed that have similar questionable private jet charges

VA administrator had vacation flights for his wife to Italy
    Some other guy had vacation flights to USVI

Are these examples of swampy politician behavior?

Yes. Charges should be brought, but then they'd have to arrest everyone in Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
      Yes. Charges should be brought, but then they'd have to arrest everyone in Washington.
      You don't get it
      TRUMP appointed these guys
      TRUMP vetted them
      These are TRUMP'S chosen few to right the wrongs of Washington after Trump drained the swamp

Could they have been yotes in whitetail clothing?

Trump went golfing while Puerto Rico hasn't had electricity for seven straight days.
      #fakenews

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        You don't get it
        TRUMP appointed these guys
        TRUMP vetted them
        These are TRUMP'S chosen few to right the wrongs of Washington after Trump drained the swamp

Could they have been yotes in whitetail clothing?

Trump went golfing while Puerto Rico hasn't had electricity for seven straight days.
        #fakenews
        Obviously I was duped into replying to your post. I was commented on how all of Washington is corrupt and you just want to complain about Trump. Fine. Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your black panther party. Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
          Obviously I was duped into replying to your post. I was commented on how all of Washington is corrupt and you just want to complain about Trump. Fine. Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your black panther party. Good day.
          If you read my other posts I clearly state that ALL politicians are complicit and not just "obama & pelosi".

In Jnauary folks were complaining about "obama & pelosi" and I said "Tom Price is a crook too!"

And 8 months later, he resigns over almost a half million in charter flights.

#draintheswamp Mr. President

Comment

AND I said all politicians would have to be arrested if we started arrest crooked politicians. Most definitely inferring that all politicians are crooked.
            However, "I don't get it"
            It is my fault - if I had paid attention to the username I wouldn't have tried to engage.
            Unsubscribe, Unsubscribe, Unsubscribe,

Comment

Dont feed him

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Dont feed him
                Only a pathetic, miserable person gets up on Sunday morning and posts something like this to antagonize other people. So many users have him ignored, he can barely get a response. Guess I'm gonna have to jump on the ignore bandwagon... Good bye Texansfan.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Subscribe! Subscribe! Subscribe!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X