• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes these?

Anybody know who makes this product?

The Zetas

Comment

One of many, I'm sure.

Steering Wheel Column Holster Mount by Gum Creek for accessible, comfortable vehicle carry! No drilling, easy install. Shop vehicle holsters at Gun Goddess!

Comment

Bad ***

Comment

The holster or tape deck?!

Comment

You don't want one of those. What happens when you wreck? That gun will most likely dislodge and fly, also every time you handle that weapon out of the holster and into the car holster you run a risk of a kerblewy. Just get a good holster that is comfy all the time and roll with that. You're car is not your holster

Comment

I think that's considered plain view as well. For your safety I would advise a different route. I suggests good holster as mentioned before.
              Last edited by bowhunter2989; 09-03-2014, 02:42 AM.

Comment

As opposed to giving you my unnecessary and unprompted opinion, I think this is the company you're looking for:

Vehicle Personal Defense Accessories. Manufacturer of the popular Vehicle Handgun Mount.

Please let me know how it works if you end up getting one. I've been considering a similar mount for my lease vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter2989 View Post
                  I think that's considered plain view as well. For your safety I would advise a different route. I suggests good holster as mentioned before.
                  Yes, it would be illegal if carried in that position in public.

Comment

Good way to get arrested!

Ike

Comment

I like it

Comment

Originally posted by dirtymullet View Post
                        the holster or tape deck?!
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by sir huntsalot View Post
                          As opposed to giving you my unnecessary and unprompted opinion, I think this is the company you're looking for:

Vehicle Personal Defense Accessories. Manufacturer of the popular Vehicle Handgun Mount.

Please let me know how it works if you end up getting one. I've been considering a similar mount for my lease vehicle.
                          Thanks! You rock! It's for the ranch ride.

To all the others... I didn't state what it was for! I asked who made it.

To assume makes an *** out of you and me.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 09-03-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I want one that goes between my seat and console... i'm right handed my hand naturally is there. only time it would get in the way is when the ar is ther lol

Comment

I dont see a problem with it. If you have a wreck that knocks the gun out of the holster you have bigger problems. If you get pulled over move the gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X