No announcement yet.

Best arrows on the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at “ bishop broadheads “ they have the best arrow shafts made . As the fairy guy says “ adult arrows”. To good for my blood ( expensive).

Comment

I'm using Carbon Hexx. They are straight and light. Just picked up some 260s to do a FOC build.

Comment

Black Eagles

Comment

Man I’m not real versed in arrows but I picked up some carbon express maxims and they shoot fantastic. That being said, I now own some mayhems and just picked up some bone collector arrows at Wally World for 4 bucks a piece (normally 8) and they both shoot just as good. The mayhems and the bone collectors are half out inserts that I wasn’t a big fan of st first, but man the smaller diameter seems to really make them hit hard. The bone collectors are pre cut with HIT inserts and definitely a good buy at 4 bucks a piece

Comment

Black eagle Rampage with their outsert and 125gr broadhead. Quiet and deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bcj jones View Post
              Man I’m not real versed in arrows but I picked up some carbon express maxims and they shoot fantastic. That being said, I now own some mayhems and just picked up some bone collector arrows at Wally World for 4 bucks a piece (normally 8) and they both shoot just as good. The mayhems and the bone collectors are half out inserts that I wasn’t a big fan of st first, but man the smaller diameter seems to really make them hit hard. The bone collectors are pre cut with HIT inserts and definitely a good buy at 4 bucks a piece
              I saw the bine collector arrows but they only had. Half a dozen so I wanst going to buy em

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Number 1 would be Axis, and the past year I’ve loved the Injexions.

Comment

I do like FMJ’ sand have had great luck tuning them. However the deep six figment really decreases options and the slim arrow creates bow case and quiver difficulties. I like Black Eagle with all of the insert options. I use the Rampage and have them about 600 grains, with 65% FOC.

Comment

FMJ for me. Axis are a close second.

Comment

Victory VAP Elites with 90gr SS Outserts are hammers!! Around 15-17% FOC at 500gr. I’ve been shooting them for 4-5 years now with numerous animals and have yet to have an animal run off with one. All pass throughs by a long margin. Lots of good arrow options these days tho

Comment

Easton XX78 2317's. Straightness and weight tolerances are good. Tough as nails and easy to tune.

Comment

I shoot XX75 aluminums for target and deer, and some tough old fiberglass arrows for small game and stumping.

Comment

Loved the black eagle carnivores I was shooting last year. Unfortunately I bought an additional dozen and they started braking on both impact and release. For safety reasons I now have around 18 expensive tomato stakes. Shooting Easton Axis this year. Accuracy suffered just slightly, but no issues so far. From now on I will always make certain to mark mixed sets of arrows in case I every run into a defect again. Good luck.

Comment

plain old axis from the day they came on the market,,,, owned a shop and shot nearly everything some were nearly as good, but none were better so i have never seen a reason to change

Comment

Gold tip Hunter XT

Comment

Working...
                                X