Homer Martin Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homer Martin Ranch

Does anyone have an alternate contact for Homer Martin Ranch?

I have been trying for weeks to contact them with no luck. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

He is on Facebook. May try that first if a number is not provided here.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
      He is on Facebook. May try that first if a number is not provided here.
      If you can believe it man, I don't have a Facebook... Do you or anyone else mind giving him a heads up that I'm trying to reach out to him? My name is Casey and my contact email is caseys95m3@yahoo.com

Comment

Shoot him a e-mail hmranch@hctc.net.

God Bless
        Bish

Comment

Hey, I just got off the " around the campfire" section, and was questioning anyone who might have knowledge of the acorn crop near Mason, Tx or at Homer's place. I heard the trees were loaded , but they may be falling early. I would like to know if the acorns look healthy and any info you have.

Thanks DV in Henderson, TX

Comment

I would "guess" they are loaded. My Dad has picked up fifteen 1-gallon bags of acorns off his back porch in the last week and a half in San Antonio. Not real close but not real far either. We have a ton of them in Frio county as well. Makes the hunting tough (sporting) when the acorns are out. Homer's place is fun regardless though. Just nice being out in that part of Texas for a few days.

Comment

Homer's and acorns

Yep, I agree. Look forward to getting back down there every year. The wet and green years have always been better than the drought years....even when there are acorns.

D. Vinson

Comment

Where is the Homer Martin Ranch?

Comment

Llano area good place went in the late nineties with some guys on the green screen and had a blast

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
                    Llano area good place went in the late nineties with some guys on the green screen and had a blast
                    Was a good time and MAN it was COLD!!! The deer where plentiful

Comment

Homer Martin Ranch

If anyone is going in October, Give us an update on what is being seen, and the condition of the acorn crop. On trees, falling, .....etc

Comment

Wow Dv...you still going to Homer's place. I went with you guys for about 5 years in a row before I moved away from Texas. Tony Bradbury is the one who got me going with you guys. Good luck this fall!

Here is a clip of the buck I took in Missouri last year that was on Hallowed Ground Outdoors on the Sportsman Channel.

This is "Untitled" by Mark Henson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Hey Preach....

Yeah, I remember you. Yes , My good friend John Weaver and I are still going. Tony went with us back in 07, was the last time he went. He was so worried about shooting a penalty buck, that he wouldn't shoot at anything at all.

Good to hear from you, I going to go back to your post and check out your deer.

take care,

Dodd

Comment

Homer's

Any updates from opening weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by the preacherman View Post
                              Wow Dv...you still going to Homer's place. I went with you guys for about 5 years in a row before I moved away from Texas. Tony Bradbury is the one who got me going with you guys. Good luck this fall!

Here is a clip of the buck I took in Missouri last year that was on Hallowed Ground Outdoors on the Sportsman Channel.

https://vimeo.com/44123233
                              Great Video!!

Comment

Working...
                              X