Final Exams Fall '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Exams Fall '13

Figured somebody would have brought it up my now.

I have 2 tomorrow, Geology and Material design. Gonna be a real crappy day. Had the toughest semester of my career here at A&M this semester (I've said that before) and really just want to get it over with. First time I've ever had 5 finals as well.

Good luck to all who are hitting the books. I'll be sending prayers for all of us.

I've got a wildlife techniques lab practical today. My other finals start Monday. I'm already at caffeine over load at this point lol. Good luck to my fellow college brethren.

Comment

Good luck to you guys! Between this and Texags, my studying efforts this morning haven't been the greatest.

Comment

ya have one tom and one monday then im done

Comment

I had four yesterday and one today. It is not to bad. I just hand em out then wait for the sobs and shrieks to start then grade em and post the grades.

Comment

Senior here are at UT. Luckily I lucked out and most of my finals are during the last week of school.

Took management at 9:30 today and Spanish Four is online in 15 minutes....
            Then I'm done for the semester!

Not for good, I havene't even started my victory lap yet
            Three more semesters to go

Comment

Precal this coming Monday and Geology next Thursday. Gonna be a fun filled studying weekend!

Comment

Got SAT Saturday, not looking forward to it.

Comment

One tonight and one Tuesday.

TPWD put the duck season split this week for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Bowmansam View Post
                    Got SAT Saturday, not looking forward to it.
                    o you are just getting started, you my friend have years of cramming and chugging red bull ahead of you. Best of luck on your SAT buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                      One tonight and one Tuesday.

TPWD put the duck season split this week for a reason
                      That's exactly what I was thinking earlier haha.
                      English tonight and calculus tomorrow followed by three more on Wednesday and Thursday next week. Bring it on!

Comment

Principles of Fisheries Management tomorrow and Animal Ecology on Monday. Good luck guys!

Comment

Oceanography on Monday, chem on Tuesday, and trig on Wednesday at A&M here. Good luck and prayers out to all!

Comment

How'd it go today fellas? Think mine went a little better than I thought they would.

Comment

My daughter sent me a funny text today. It read, "Remember Dad, it doesn't matter how I do on my finals this week....as long as my future husband is aceing his.".

I replied that since "her finals" were the ones I was paying for, it dang sure mattered to me.

Good luck to all of you folks taking finals. My two girls are a little stressed over theirs.

Comment

Working...
                              X