Semi Live at Timberlake Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi Live at Timberlake Ranch

Well TBHers. I have enjoyed reading everyone else’s live threads. Time for me to join. I️ have heard nothing but good things about Travis and his grew. There is 6 of us going on a Sika/Hines doe meat hunt. But I am actually really going for a Debowsky Buck as well as my Buddy. My Dad wants to bust a huge Axis or Blackbuck, what ever presents him a shot first. I will be bow hunting, if if that don’t happen the ol trusty .270 Rem is gunna bark. I’ll try to keep up with posting depending on service. For everyone else out there going hunting, good luck and shoot straight.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

good luck. Seems like they have some awesome animals out there

Comment

Good luck! I really enjoyed Timberlake

Comment

Good luck. Post lots of pics if you can.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck and post pics please!!!

Comment

Good luck. I was out there in early October. Plenty of targets.

Comment

Puctures

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Good luck. Post lots of pics if you can.
                  Ain’t gunna lie, I’m not technically inclined. So may need help posting pictures

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDownSouth View Post
                    Well TBHers. I have enjoyed reading everyone else’s live threads. Time for me to join. I️ have heard nothing but good things about Travis and his grew. There is 6 of us going on a Sika/Hines doe meat hunt. But I am actually really going for a Debowsky Buck as well as my Buddy. My Dad wants to bust a huge Axis or Blackbuck, what ever presents him a shot first. I will be bow hunting, if if that don’t happen the ol trusty .270 Rem is gunna bark. I’ll try to keep up with posting depending on service. For everyone else out there going hunting, good luck and shoot straight.
                    I just came back from there a couple of week ends ago. I didn't see a single target meat species but lots of Sika bucks. Even shot a beautiful Japanese Sika, Auodad, and then missed a HUGE white Fallow! Great time with the Timberlake family and can't wait to rebook!

Comment

When I was here I didn't see a hind in bow range but plenty of sika does. Another guy in camp shot a hind with a rifle and a little girl shot a sika doe. I didn't take many pics, but took some of these aoudad. I contemplated shooting one but passed. I'm planning my return trip next year.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                        I just came back from there a couple of week ends ago. I didn't see a single target meat species but lots of Sika bucks. Even shot a beautiful Japanese Sika, Auodad, and then missed a HUGE white Fallow! Great time with the Timberlake family and can't wait to rebook!
                        Plus pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck brotha. Travis and family are great people. If your dad gets a shot he has an absolute monster of an axis out there. I’ll be making a trip out there in December for a big stag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sika

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                            Plus pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                            Nice !! That’s awsome !! I’m stoked !! I really wanna bust it with my bow, but I’ll be happy with the boom stick.

Comment

I’m going for my own personal SLAM. Killed a Gator with my Bow, busted a 28” Aoudad at my lease. Hopefully to add a Sika on my wall..

Comment

Working...
                              X