Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turned out pretty well.

Comment

I didn't get a pic, but burgers for me tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got my Blackstone 36 in today. Seasoned with Kiolbassa bacon grease. Ginna try it out tomorrow for breakfast and laMichicana fajitas for supper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan C View Post
          Chicken stir fry. Wife found a recipe. Pretty tasty.

Do share that recipe please. That looks good

Comment

I grilled pork steaks tonight. Those have quickly become a family favorite

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

I'll get it from my wife tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Made some bacon wrapped shrimp for dinner. I saw some pepper jack cheese sticks when I was at the store and said, I wonder how those would be wrapped in shrimp and bacon. The answer is awesome! I got some thick cut bacon, large raw shrimp, pepper jack cheese sticks, purple onion, and bell pepper. Made a couple of kabobs for the wife and I then just grilled what was left. Also added a couple links of boudin just because.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone needs one of these for the 36" Blackstone, send me your address. I ordered the wrong one, so I'll do someone a favor, first PM w/ address gets it.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Aric View Post
                        Pm sent
                        PM returned

I'll drop it in the mail to you.

Comment

Made some bacon wrapped shrimp for dinner. I saw some pepper jack cheese sticks when I was at the store and said, I wonder how those would be wrapped in shrimp and bacon. The answer is awesome! I got some thick cut bacon, large raw shrimp, pepper jack cheese sticks, purple onion, and bell pepper. Made a couple of kabobs for the wife and I then just grilled what was left. Also added a couple links of boudin just because.

At 14 sec of the video it looksike a gecko is sticking his head out lol.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol. Had to go back and look. If you were right I was sure hoping that was the wife's kabob

Looks like the tail of the shrimp.

Comment

Man it's nice seeing the new griddles; reminds me of what mine used to look like.

Character, that's what mine has, character.

Comment

How is fuel consumption?

Can you put a pan on it say for beans or gravy etc?

Obviously you use metal tools, so there is no risk of scratching it?

Would a single car garage with open back door and slightly open garage door be sufficient for cooking space?

The inside fridge might become the beer fridge if I get one of these!

Bed bath beyond has the 4 burner for 247. There was a popup about 20% off coupon online for new email subscriber. 2 burner is 155. And free shipping.
                                Last edited by fullsizeaggie; 10-03-2017, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X