"Bradley Beans"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Bradley Beans"

That's what everybody calls them. Simple to make and oh so good.
    I have been making these for years and always get request for them.

1. Chopped onion
    1 package of Eckrich sausage or Andouille sausage (used Andouille in this tonight.)
    spicy brown mustard and yellow mustard
    1 18oz Bullseye BBQ sauce. Garlic powder, Blaze, pepper slices. Lea&Perrins
    2-28oz cans of ranch style beans
    2- 28oz cans of pork and beans

Take chopped onion and sauté for a few minutes with olive oil until they just start to turn translucent. I slice and chop up the sausage and add to the onions with a little Lea & Perrins, garlic powder, Blaze. When onions get translucent add the beans juice and all and pepper slices if wanted. Now I add the mustard a little of each. A little goes a long ways. Next add the bottle of BBQ sauce. Stir and taste. If too mustardy add some more BBQ sauce. Stir and bring to a slow boil, then reduce heat to low and cover. Let them simmer a couple of hours stirring occasionally.

These beans are even better the next day and always seem hotter. You can also add any other spices you want to increase heat or flavor. Sometimes I add a little brown sugar but the BBQ sauce has plenty. I like using a thick dark sauce such as Bullseye but you favorite will do. They are great as a side or a comfort food meal. Enjoy
    Attached Files

Delicious!

Comment

lookin good

Comment

I'm gonna try that, looks delicious.

Comment

Will try

Comment

Made these today. Everyone really liked them. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Working...
              X