String and cable recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

String and cable recommendations?

Will be getting my 2007 Bowtech Equalizer and 2009Hoyt Alphamax32 restrung soon. Recommended strings? Will likely go to either All Star Archery in Lewisville or Cinnamon Creek Ranch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

As far as strings go I love 60x threads. Great quality built to spec at a good price and lead time. My preference in fiber is BCY-X, best all around compound out there imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

check out catfish customs. http://www.catfishcustombowstrings.com/
      he makes fantastic strings.
      everyone has preferences. but string materials these days are far superior to just a decade ago. BCY-X is great except it fuzzes up a bit more.

I prefer Brownell Rampage (successor to Fury) or BCY - Mercury.

Comment

hogwires

Comment

Second on the 60X.

Comment

I use Bowstring Depot. I think the code Pro20 is still active to save 20%. I might be wrong about the code. But I have been using them since 2014.

Comment

I’ve used Firststrings before. They performed well. But, it was years ago. Anyone else used them?

Comment

Sounds like i cant go wrong with 60x, JBK, Firststring custom builders. Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                  I use Bowstring Depot. I think the code Pro20 is still active to save 20%. I might be wrong about the code. But I have been using them since 2014.
                  liked their product and bought a string set last year but their customer service was mediocre at best, especially AFTER I purchased it when I wanted pics of my custom string colors and other ?s.

Comment

All in the details!
                    ThreadZ Custom Bowstrings handcrafts professional bowstrings for compound bows, crossbows, recurve bows and longbows.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                      liked their product and bought a string set last year but their customer service was mediocre at best, especially AFTER I purchased it when I wanted pics of my custom string colors and other ?s.
                      That's odd, it has always been excellent for me. I am sorry you had that experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X