Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing but lead and air! Water Buffalo down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing but lead and air! Water Buffalo down...

1800 pound Water Buffalo taken with a PBBA PRO 457 caliber air rifle. Can’t wait to see the video!

Man that sure looks like a Cape Buffalo. Amazing what they are doing with air rifles these days.

Comment

cape

Comment

Cape for sure, but ****, with an air rifle that's crazy. Would love to see the video.

Comment

Be interesting to read the story

Comment

Notice in the first picture that they have a real gun as backup.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
              Can't blaim em.

Comment

I don’t care what you carry when hunting Cape on the ground. They have multiple guns just in case. I guess if you carried your real bow they would just leave their rifle at home. That air rifle has more down range energy than anything in 99% of our gun safes. I have some big bore guns but looked up the numbers on some of these air rifles and I’m outclassed.

Comment

They usually have a “real gun” as backup for bowhunts and all the clients shooting rifles as well. Just the way it is with dangerous game. If he was carrying a 375 or a 458 or a 500 nitro his PH would still have a backup unless he was retarded, right?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    I don’t care what you carry when hunting Cape on the ground. They have multiple guns just in case. I guess if you carried your real bow they would just leave their rifle at home. That air rifle has more down range energy than anything in 99% of our gun safes. I have some big bore guns but looked up the numbers on some of these air rifles and I’m outclassed.
                    Originally posted by docmay View Post
                    They usually have a “real gun” as backup for bowhunts and all the clients shooting rifles as well. Just the way it is with dangerous game. If he was carrying a 375 or a 458 or a 500 nitro his PH would still have a backup unless he was retarded, right?
                    You did notice I put a smiley face behind that, right. I'm well aware that anytime you hunt dangerous game there will be backup. If I was hunting buffalo with my .375 H&H or .458 Win Mag I would still have backup.

Comment

Looks like it pretty well mimics the ballistics of the black powder 45/70 rounds 405 grain slug at 900fps

Comment

You did notice I put a smiley face behind that, right. I'm well aware that anytime you hunt dangerous game there will be backup. If I was hunting buffalo with my .375 H&H or .458 Win Mag I would still have backup.

I know, I tried to put the thumbs up thing after mine but I’m retarded and it didn’t show up right! I know that you know the drill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am wanting a 45 cal air rifle bad.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Stud!

Comment

Working...
                              X