Bowtech Carbon Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Carbon Knight

For those of you shooting the carbon knight, how are you liking it? Im selling my assassin because I just havent been able to find my "groove" with it that I had on my bow before. I've killed animals with it but looking for something different. Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated.

Try Elite. The new bows are awesome. Good Luck. I didn't like the grip on the CK. I have shot the D340, Invasion (Best), and Insanity. I liked the Experiance, but went with the Hoyt CE 3G this year and shooting the best I ever had. The new Elite Energy bows have a great draw cycle and Dead at the shot. Go find you a few brands and shoot them. Good Luck!

Comment

Im really only looking for feedback on the carbon knight. I held one and it felt really good to me but it was right handed so I didnt shoot it. I've searched threads but most are older and im wondering how people are liking them now.

Comment

I shoot a 2013 carbon knight. It's smooth and light. Could ask for a better bow in my opinion.

Comment

Sweet. Im a lefty so im gonna have to order one. I doubt anyone close to me carries them.

Comment

Ttt for some new reviews maybe

Comment

Assassins drew smoother to me, but carbon knight shot smoother.

"Rocky" sells them and he's close if you live in cumby.
              Lake fork ain't far. 903-383-2347

Comment

It's not the carbon knight, but I just bought my wife the carbon rose. It's the same weight as the knight, and she absolutely loves it. She went from the heartbreaker to this. Bow is 3lb 2oz. She said it's night and day between the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  Assassins drew smoother to me, but carbon knight shot smoother.

"Rocky" sells them and he's close if you live in cumby.
                  Lake fork ain't far. 903-383-2347
                  Ya that's who I deal with. I'll have to give him a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter45 View Post
                    It's not the carbon knight, but I just bought my wife the carbon rose. It's the same weight as the knight, and she absolutely loves it. She went from the heartbreaker to this. Bow is 3lb 2oz. She said it's night and day between the 2.
                    Thinking about getting my fiance one of those but not sure.

Comment

Have Rocky let you shoot an RPM360 as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X