Mathews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews

Does anybody have one of the new mathews and do they preform better than the DXT

No one has them yet except for dealers demo's . Should be seeing them hit dealers in about 2 weeks . I heard of one dealer ( up North ) that sold his demo for $$$$$$ ! Some people have to just run out and get the latest no matter what . I have shot the 6.5 Reezen 29" @ 71 lbs . 350 maxima weighing 385 shot 311 . Just a peep and loop . Shoots well and is 12 to 14 fps faster than DXT ( according to our chronograph ) . Just as quite but not as smooth . Small vibration at end of shot as compared to DXT . In archery you must sacrifice something to gain something . This is always the case no matter what brand you shoot . Draw cycle is a little harsher but the speed freaks will like the end result for a single cam performance .

I feel most guys will like the bow that are not Mathews haters .

Comment

Originally posted by MathewsMan82 View Post
      Does anybody have one of the new mathews and do they preform better than the DXT
      Are you talking about the Monster or the Reezens

Originally posted by Shark Attack View Post
      No one has them yet except for dealers demo's . Should be seeing them hit dealers in about 2 weeks . I heard of one dealer ( up North ) that sold his demo for $$$$$$ ! Some people have to just run out and get the latest no matter what . I have shot the 6.5 Reezen 29" @ 71 lbs . 350 maxima weighing 385 shot 311 . Just a peep and loop . Shoots well and is 12 to 14 fps faster than DXT ( according to our chronograph ) . Just as quite but not as smooth . Small vibration at end of shot as compared to DXT . In archery you must sacrifice something to gain something . This is always the case no matter what brand you shoot . Draw cycle is a little harsher but the speed freaks will like the end result for a single cam performance .

I feel most guys will like the bow that are not Mathews haters .
      x2 Good post!

Comment

[QUOTE=Matador;1076808]Are you talking about the Monster or the Reezens

Sorry Matador I should have been clearer . I was referring to the 6.5 brace height Reezen . The monster will be much faster . Monster is first two cam Mathews has ever made that I am aware of . It will be interesting to see how it shoots ?

Comment

it will shoot... like a PSE X-Force

Comment

Originally posted by zanemanaggie View Post
            it will shoot... like a PSE X-Force
            Sad but probably true . When I first saw it I was like " WTH" ??!!??

Only thing I can figure is it is Mathew's way of saying " KMA...... PSE " . Like it or not it will be fast and probably a little smoother than X Force but I won't be getting one .

If I was to get a two cam bow it would be a GT 500 or a Bowthech Admiral . Both shoot really well ! Yes I do own two Drenalin's but I am not label loyal . There are many good bows on the market today .

Comment

man i've shot the new bowtech Captain, and seriously people its so easy to shoot a cave man could do it.

Comment

Working...
              X