Fund Raiser Indoor Shoot - Houston April 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fund Raiser Indoor Shoot - Houston April 11

A close friend and fellow archer to a lot of us in Texas, Donny Hughes has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. "Houston Archery Lessons and Range" & "West Houston Archery" have graciously organized a benefit fundraiser this Friday to support his treatment.

The event will consist of a Lasagna dinner, bake sale, silent auction, and a competitive indoor shoot. There are some very nice items in the silent auction, including a few high end bows.

Location: Houston Archery, 19407 Park Row Suite 180, Houston Texas, 77084

Contact INFO@HoustonArcheryLessons.com for more details
    Attached Files

Great idea for a great guy. I've known Donny for a long time and know what he's about to go though. I've been there and done that.

Very bad timing to have the event on a Friday though, would get better turn out if it were Saturday. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by tree stand View Post
      Great idea for a great guy. I've known Donny for a long time and know what he's about to go though. I've been there and done that.

Very bad timing to have the event on a Friday though, would get better turn out if it were Saturday. Just saying.
      This initial event is to get the ball rolling. There are some more events in the planning stages that will be more convenient for others to contribute...

Comment

Working...
      X