Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Brownwood Bow Hunters April 5 & 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Brownwood Bow Hunters April 5 & 6

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will travel to Central Texas after a weekend off. The next stop will be at Brownwood Bow Hunters Archery Club on April 5th & 6th.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes and Young Adult classes, $16.00 for all Youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes and young adult classes. Non cash awards for Youth and Eagle classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

Brownwood's range features classic Central Texas terrain. They have a mix of Live Oak, Cedar, and Mesquites with shots across ravines and open pasture shots. Brownwood always sets a fun and challenging course.

Here are the GPS coordinates to the range.

31* 38' 13.83" N
    98* 57' 35.62" W

We will see you there !!!!!

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

I have a Mathews Passion for sale. I will have it at Brownwood Saturday . 25" 50# camo in mint condition . $500.00 bare bow. $575.00 set up

Comment

Sunday !

Comment

See Y'all Sunday!

Comment

70% rain Sunday = seeing us Saturday

Comment

Got too much to do at the lease in Mills county Saturday to shoot. As much as we need rain out there, I will gladly sacrifice a shoot to get it. If the rain holds off we will come up there though.

Comment

Originally posted by ProV1 View Post
              Got too much to do at the lease in Mills county Saturday to shoot. As much as we need rain out there, I will gladly sacrifice a shoot to get it. If the rain holds off we will come up there though.
              X2 in Tom Green. See y'all Sunday if it's not raining.

Comment

Is the range off of 45 south east of town?

Comment

Brownwood bow hunters gate will open at 7:30 tomorrow morning 8:00am registration will open. Dave Wenner and I will be handling it. Any questions or directions please call me at 325-642-7999
                  Thank you,
                  Jimmy Mitchell

Comment

Is the range still south of the feed store?

Comment

Originally posted by hopco.boy View Post
                      Is the range still south of the feed store?
                      Yes. Please go to the Texas ASA Federation Facebook page for more detailed directions.

Comment

87 shooters today at Brown wood. The rain chance is decreasing tomorrow as the morning progresses. We hope to see you tomorrow !!

Comment

Had a great time today. The range was awesome. I also recommend eating at Section Hand Steakhouse when you are done shooting. It seemed to be a favorite for the shooters today. When we walked in there where several others there also. Good luck to all who shoot tomorrow.

Comment

Wish we could have shot Saturday, but had too much to do at the lease. Woke up early this morning packed up, turned off the water and gas and made our way to the gate. Daughter does her gate duties and gets back in the truck. Cold and misting she looks at me and says she doesn't want to spend all day shooting in this. Straight back to Tyler we went. Wish the weather had been better.

Comment

Great day shooting today at Brownwood. 122 shooters for the weekend. It was misty with light rain from time to time. Great range set by Brownwood Bow Hunters. Thank You Texas ASA shooters for supporting this event !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X