Oilman's Archery Classic help needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oilman's Archery Classic help needed!!

This is a St. Judes charity event held at the Buffalo Filed Archery Club in Houston on Saturday, April 26th. This shoot is open to all with the stipulation that one person on each team needs to be an "operator." Here is more information. http://www.oilmansarcheryclassic.com/. This year they will have a youth division in which one of the young shooters is a patient at St. Judes and I have heard that this will be his last shoot as his tumor is causing him to go blind.

I have seen the overwhelming support and love that the green screen has and I am asking for help in finding sponsors who would donate to this great cause. This years shoot is expected to be one of the bigger shoots and we would like to raise as much money as we can for these kids. If at all possible, we would like to auction off a couple of hunts but we will take what we can get. I want to thank you all in advance for your consideration. If you need anything from me, please don't hesitate to pm me.

Ttt

Comment

I was President of Buffalo I think 2-3 years ago. I helped up two of these shoots.

They have some amazing cookers come in. It is worth it just for the food!

This is a wonderful event and a even better Charity!

Comment

I use to go to these when they were held in Jasper. What a great deal this is for St Jude. I remember several thousand each year going to the charity. This well worth your time and effort!!

Comment

Thank y'all for the kind words. St. Jude's is a heck of an organization.

Comment

Ttt..

Comment

can I come to get a job in Oil/Gas? It is a great concept for a shoot.

Comment

If I wanted to contribute cash, how would I go about that ? PM if you want. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  If I wanted to contribute cash, how would I go about that ? PM if you want. Thanks.
                  I will find out from the young lady that I am helping, what/how to hadle cash donations. I will shoot you a pm tomorrow about what to do. That is extremely generous and appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Wish I could go but, I'm just a assistant driller on a drilling rig not an operator, guess they don't want a bunch of fowl mouth rig hands at the tournament lol,

Comment

I think you'd be able to. The shoot is the 26th of April. I'll find out more info tomorrow.

Comment

No worries , thanks though but I'll be workin that week

Comment

I'd like to know who's allowed to compete as well. I'm not an operator but I push tools so I'm almost respectable.

Comment

I talked with the lady in charge and she said that as long as one person on the team is working with an oil and gas company, like Haliburton, Baker or any of the big ones, then you can form a team.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X