Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shoots around san antonio, victoria, corpus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As bow season is winding down, my freezer is full I was hoping to find a few local shoots close to san Antonio, Victoria or corpus Christi if anyone knows of any. I'm hoping bullis will have some this year.

So for 3D it looks like there is bastrop, camp bullis, kerrville, frederickburg, and canyon lake from what I've been told through pm's.
    Anyone else know of anymore?
    Thanks

Comment

In Corpus there is monthly shoots at tejas bowmen. Great place and pretty much all new targets. I highly recommend it and ive shot at many clubs. Check there website for dates.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by poco bueno View Post
        In Corpus there is monthly shoots at tejas bowmen. Great place and pretty much all new targets. I highly recommend it and ive shot at many clubs. Check there website for dates.

Ray
        Thanks Ray,

That would work, I'd be able to get the best of both worlds, get to shoot the bow and go fishing,.

Comment

North Texas archery has a spot in San Antonio. Just Google it.

Comment

Bullis is a great shoot very relaxed a lot of bow hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
              Bullis is a great shoot very relaxed a lot of bow hunters
              I would like to go to shoot. How do you get started? How much does it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by John316 View Post
                I would like to go to shoot. How do you get started? How much does it cost?
                Go to 1604 and Military Hwy and turn right. You'll end up at the gate. The gate guard can give directions from there. Cost is 15 for competitive shoot and 10 for fun shoot. Prices are lower for the kids if you take any.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanrma View Post
                  Go to 1604 and Military Hwy and turn right. You'll end up at the gate. The gate guard can give directions from there. Cost is 15 for competitive shoot and 10 for fun shoot. Prices are lower for the kids if you take any.
                  Do they do this every day? Or is it only on the weekends? I was thinking about trying out the 3D shoots, maybe even trying it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Drewboy22 View Post
                    Do they do this every day? Or is it only on the weekends? I was thinking about trying out the 3D shoots, maybe even trying it.

Thanks
                    Every last Saturday and Sunday of the month. I think they start in February not positive though.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Sandy Creek in Ganado 30 miles east of Victoria. Starting in march I believe. Pm me for more details.

Cody

Comment

hill country bowhunters in liberty hill

Comment

Looks like canyon lake 3d will be starting in march.

Comment

Originally posted by crparker View Post
                              Sandy Creek in Ganado 30 miles east of Victoria. Starting in march I believe. Pm me for more details.

Cody
                              Is there a link to the dates of the shoots?

Comment

Working...
                              X