What is you opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is you opinion

My little boy been after this buck done let a couple walk waith on him and this deer was killed about half mile away I think it's same deer my wife says noClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416699883.907549.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	25038319Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416699909.119215.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	25038320

I think it's the same deer.

Comment

Looks like same genetics but possibly a different buck....brow tine on right looks longer on your target buck unless im seeing limb in back ground. Also g3 looks to be longer. Really hard to tell from blurry pic
      Last edited by Pineywoods; 11-22-2014, 05:49 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Same deer

Comment

Throat patch and white on nose looks identical. I think it is the same buck.

Comment

I think deer we after has more brow tine than that deer

Comment

Originally posted by HunterBug View Post
              I think deer we after has more brow tine than that deer
              I think that tine is smaller and it's a branch we are seeing.

Comment

same ...............It happens

Comment

Also left brow on your target buck looks to be way heavier toward bottom of tine. I can definitely see why alot think its same buck and i want to agree but i thinks its possible that its different.....have to admit that throat patch and white on nose sure look similar though

Comment

I think it's the same deer. For your son's sake I hope I'm wrong......

Comment

Same

Comment

I think the same, but hope I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Same buck. It happens. During the rut bucks travel 5-10+ miles. Mass your seeing on eyeguards is from branches and his ear. Everything I see is very similar. Facial, throat patch, antlers, everything! Sorry for you son but hey, whos to say a bigger buck from 5 miles the other direction cant come in and surprise your son! Keep hunting, anything can happen! Good luck!

I was after a buck 10 uears ago. 2 summers went by with no sign of the deer. Property 3 miles as a crow flies was for sale and we took a look at it. Found a shed and it happen to be from the buck I was after.

Comment

Heck the deer has been seen two miles from where we are I don't think I would of shot the deer I think he is pretty short on tine length and he has only been seen on our place at nite

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                              Looks like same genetics but possibly a different buck....brow tine on right looks longer on your target buck unless im seeing limb in back ground. Also g3 looks to be longer. Really hard to tell from blurry pic
                              This^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X