No announcement yet.

Fun cold day project using trash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I glued and caulked every daum seam. It was not fun...

Comment

Nice work Anthony. I like that wall a lot. If you need to get rid of anymore fence holler at me, I will come get it. I got several projects I need a lot for.

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Blind looks great, I was actually contemplating doing the same thing for my new lease. Thinking an overlapping pattern so you don't have to worry so much about the edges lining up.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
            Nice work Anthony. I like that wall a lot. If you need to get rid of anymore fence holler at me, I will come get it. I got several projects I need a lot for.
            Ill have some here around summer. Ill Hit You Up.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
              Blind looks great, I was actually contemplating doing the same thing for my new lease. Thinking an overlapping pattern so you don't have to worry so much about the edges lining up.
              You'll Save Your Sanity That Way.

Comment

Pretty much finished. Hit it with a couple coats of water proof stain and then lightly sanded it. I'll attach the 6ft legs and ladder upon setup.

Comment

That blind is sweet!

Comment

Super nice! Wow

Comment

And the final touches. Added felt weather stripping with silicon backing to try and stop the bugs, moisture and cold air.

Comment

Working...
                      X