How would you handle this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Were your worries about your road confirmed?
    Oh yeah!!!
    They busted one of my other neighbors water line. TWICE!!!
    First time was about 9 in the morning. After several trucks came and gone, one trucker stopped and asked me what all the water was about. I drove to the end of our road on my 4 wheeler and turned their water off myself. They didn't get water back on till 7 that night.
    Can't count the number of times it was blocked off due to the 18 wheelers, which we were told that our road would be clear at all times.
    Now it is beat up all to hell. Guess we will see if they fix that when they finally get thru, if they ever get thru!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      He is the gas company. He is supposed to be the "go to guy"!!!
      What I will probably do, since I'm working nights right now, wait till I go on my days off. Get thru Christmas and all, then call him and have him meet with me. I will show him what is going on. Then see what he tells me. If I think he is blowing smoke up my ***, then I will take a different course of action. I already have a good idea what he is going to tell me.
      Over two weeks ago, the frac company moved in. He told my neighbor, "They will be done by Thursday". This was said on a Sunday. They are still there!!!!
      He is the "go to guy" His job is to deflect issues. I would never deal with the landman.

You need to talk to the Land & Right of way director or top manager. You will not find these guys in the field. They will be in a Houston or Dallas office building.

Ask the landman for their numbers. Good luck. The right person will make things right quickly.

Comment

Stuff like this is what makes the libs not want pipe lines and drilling and what not done. Some oil and gas companies do what they want then just throw money at people to shut them up. Worse to pay of politicians so the can destroy the land. Gives a bad name to the whole industry. Sorry you've been negatively impacted by the some of the bad ones in the industry.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Contact then company that the property is leased too. The drilling company is probably a sub of the primary company. It has been my experience that they will compensate you and correct things without getting attorneys involved and letting them get their half.

Comment

Tanos is the gas company.
            Anybody here ever dealt with them?

Comment

Well, a guy from Tanos is supposed to come out first thing this morning and look at the situation, then call me to let me know what they will do about it since I can't be there cause I'm at work. Still no word yet!!!
              If I don't hear back in the next couple of days, he ain't going to like the next call I make!!!

Comment

Dang, Lenny! You've really had a bad run of luck in the past few months!

I'd be contacting an attorney and let him/her deal with the company (or vice versa). This is wrong on so many fronts. Good luck!

Comment

A quick look at at Tanos’ website shows Mark Brandon is their CEO. He is on LinkedIn. I would send him or someone else that is a C-level executive at Tanos a message via Linked In http://tanosexp.com/company/leadership.php

This is BS and puts a black eye on the industry. I hate when one idiot screws it’s up for everyone else.

Comment

All I can offer up is my condolences... what a pain in the ***!

Comment

First of all everything needs to be documented with photos and emails. Verbal goes nowhere no a days. Start that way the n lawyer if no response.
                      Very important to document everything, having a time line goes a long way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                        First of all everything needs to be documented with photos and emails. Verbal goes nowhere no a days. Start that way the n lawyer if no response.
                        Very important to document everything, having a time line goes a long way!!
                        I have taken pics. Since my computer or my service is so slow, not even going to try the e-mail. Maybe here at work, but not from the house. About ready to chunk the dang thing out the window!!!

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                        Dang, Lenny! You've really had a bad run of luck in the past few months!

I'd be contacting an attorney and let him/her deal with the company (or vice versa). This is wrong on so many fronts. Good luck!
                        All I want is them to "do something" where it doesn't happen again and then just bring in some top soil and spread it over what is already there instead of bringing in a front end loader and trying to "scoop" it all up. That way, it will raise that end of my garden up and act as a dam and turn the run off along the fence line and still stay on the other side of the fence.
                        It's now 3:30 and still no word!!!

Comment

Wow. If you have a water well you better start taking samples. Especially if they are fracking. That quest for the green dollar bill is seldom conscientious

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            BUT, he has lied so many times to me and my other neighbors it ain't funny. So, it's gonna be kinda hard to believe anything he tells me.
                            Well, day 2 at 1:00pm and still no word from him!!
                            I did talk to my neighbor last night. She met up with him a week or so ago at her place. They discussed the tree that was cut down and the flow of water on her place and he offered her $700 for "damages". She said no, it was at least $2000 worth of damages. With no questions asked, she got in the mail the other day a $2000 check!!! I begged her not to cash it and she said she wasn't going to. She had somebody come out and said it would take about $8000 to fix and divert just the water flow.
                            Tanos really made a mess here!!!

Comment

So, he it is 5 days later. Still no word?

p.s. I betting that the company will wind up doing what they need to do to compensate for any damages.

Comment

the rail road commission is who you need to contact but if you are pooled in on the well you might not want to stir the pot .

Comment

Working...
                                X