6.5 creedmoor info wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 creedmoor info wanted

Guys, am really interested in buying a 6.5 cm precision rifle and looking for information, whats better out there, what make, any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Any one have one? Pics please if u can. Thanks guys

Custom or over the counter ? I've been looking into APR for a custom gun in 6.5. Since I've started buying custom guns I do not buy as many however the ones I do buy are light out better than box guns IMHO.

Comment

I personally don't like the platform, but that's just me

good deal for $1200, or you can spend a little more and go full custom

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV19nIPxJYU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV19nIPxJYU[/ame]

Comment

Custom

Comment

I love mine, I fired a 3 shot group from 200 yards that you can cover with a quarter.

Comment

I prefer custom but if your looking for a PRS style, I'd go with the Ruger PR. I watched 3 newbs at a PRS match shooting a Creed in this platform place in the top 1/3 of the field. It got my attention. That being said, I only do custom these days.

Comment

Picked up my Browning XBolt hells canyon long range and love it so far only about 8lbs total to.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Weattherby Vanguard. Won it as a door prize (first one in my life). Stuck a pretty decent scope on it, haven't shot much past 200 yards. Best groups of any gun I have ever shot (I'm no marksman). Supper fun fun to shoot and best of all when I pull the trigger things die. Dropped two in their tracks last year.

Comment

I've shot with two different guys that had Ruger PR's. Both were bored at 100 yards because they were putting the rounds through the same hole.

Comment

So far my buddy owns a ruger and he has nothing bad to say about it

Comment

My grandpa has a Ruger Predator and my buddy has the Ruger Precision. Can't go wrong with either of those.

Comment

Comment

Save your money and just get a Ruger American Predator and be done. My daughters last 3 shots at a 100yds this Saturday. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love mine. Deadly accurate weatherby with factory or handloads. Not custom but shoots great out to 400 yards for me. Could go further but don't have the space. Only have about $900 in gun and scope

Comment

That Ruger American Predator is a great value for an over the counter rifle. It makes me look like I know what I'm doing at the range!

Well, not as good as jbarr's little girl. [emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X