Lake Lewisville Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Lewisville Turkey

Has anybody seen any turkey in the northern zones of Lake Lewisville either in the corp section or Denton's?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last year I saw 2. It was a total freak thing though. I've only seen those 2 in all my years of living on the lake

Comment

I've seen them, but on the old Alton side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. Very recently

Comment

Dont know about lewisville. I spent about a half day in Grapevine. Nothing on or near the creek. Possibly some hens, but they were a good 200 or 300 yds in talk grass, didnt get a better look. Did see about 100 ducks, 6 sandhill, and 6 white cranes. Also a pig on someones property. But, no turkeys.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

I scouted 3-4 days a week in March and April , saw nothing. No signs anywhere and I scouted all of the west side of the legal hunting zone. Then my buddy shows me a video of two turkeys running across the road near sycamore bend when he was launching his boat. They are out there for sure, but not in any numbers that make it a viable option for hunting.

Comment

Like I said it's a freak accident for hunting a turkey at lewisville. I've seen 2 in all my years of living here.

Comment

Yep saw a couple off rock hill last year

Comment

I've seen a lot in the hickory creek area of lake lewisville, non public hunting areas. Its kinda crazy how the ones in this area are not spooked by us. I've walked close to them and just laughed to myself how retarded it it was.

Comment

I've grew up on Lake Lewisville and I've only ever saw 1 single turkey around the lake and the one saw was inside city limits.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X