Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
    Did y'all read the Democrat report?
    Like I said. In their eyes she can do no wrong.

Comment

The uranium deal, with Russia, alone should have landed her and Bill in prison, minimum, or better yet a firing squad.. It's incredible why these 2 are capable of and get away with..

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
        bingo and bingo

Disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Won't matter. All just a dog and pony show. Nothing will happen to anyone involved.

Edited to add: I hope I have to eat crow.

Nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            link?

Report_of_the_Benghazi_Select_Committee_Democratic _Members-Honoring_Courage_Improving_Security_and__Exploitat ion_of_a_Tragedy

Just read the link itself and you will get an idea of what it contains. Did the devout progressives just recently have an illegal sit-in to exploit the tragedy of Orlando and provide cover for a muslim terrorist attack on the queer community?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              http://democrats-benghazi.house.gov/...y.pdf#page=264

Report_of_the_Benghazi_Select_Committee_Democratic _Members-Honoring_Courage_Improving_Security_and__Exploitat ion_of_a_Tragedy

Just read the link itself and you will get an idea of what it contains. Did the devout progressives just recently have an illegal sit-in to exploit the tragedy of Orlando and provide cover for a muslim terrorist attack on the queer community?
              Elijah Cummings, just the sight of that sum beach gets my blood boiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                She is in line to be the first woman president. Many of her voters don't care about anything beyond that.
                x100. Talking to a fellow coworker and she was trying to tell me I'm some sort of misogynist cause I'm not voting for her and simply replied. " I have no problem whatsoever with a woman president and gladly welcome the change... I just don't want that woman to be president."

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Elijah Cummings, just the sight of that sum beach gets my blood boiling.
                  x2

Comment

Comment

1. Media is already hammering the timing of this report as only a jab to keep Hillary from winning presidency.
                      2. Media is pointing out that report does not directly place blame on her.
                      3. Media is spinning that report shows how inept gov't is in dealing with situations. (This should give her a new talking point of something she'll fix)
                      4. Media is now pointing out that he shouldn't have been in Benghazi since all other countries reps had left. (already read articles saying he was there on his own accord)

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'd say this matter has already been put to bed. Let's all just move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                        1. Media is already hammering the timing of this report as only a jab to keep Hillary from winning presidency.
                        3. Media is spinning that report shows how inept gov't is in dealing with situations. (This should give her a new talking point of something she'll fix)
                        4. Media is now pointing out that he shouldn't have been in Benghazi since all other countries reps had left. (already read articles saying he was there on his own accord)

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'd say this matter has already been put to bed. Let's all just move along, nothing to see here.
                        From what I read he was there covering up the White House sending the munitions gained from the topple of Gaddafi from Libya to Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                          From what I read he was there covering up the White House sending the munitions gained from the topple of Gaddafi from Libya to Syria.
                          I'm not disagreeing with ya, just pointing out what the CNN's, MSNBC's.... are all reporting. Let's not let facts get in the way of what they want us to think!

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post

Honestly I had heard something about this mess that I had never seen printed or discussed anywhere. I am not one to begrudge the dead so lets just add this to your list.
                            5.) it was supposedly common knowledge that the "married" ambassador was bi-sexual. He was NOT where he was supposed to be and did not have the proper protection (guards) as he was with his boyfriend that was a local Libyian. The speculation goes that he was set up by this boyfriend.
                            With all the gaps I don't doubt there is much more to the story. It seems that his man-parts were also cut off..........which never made the news from what I can remember. May or may not be true, but obviously there is MORE to this sad story. I tend to believe it more and more as time goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Honestly I had heard something about this mess that I had never seen printed or discussed anywhere. I am not one to begrudge the dead so lets just add this to your list.
                              5.) it was supposedly common knowledge that the "married" ambassador was bi-sexual. He was NOT where he was supposed to be and did not have the proper protection (guards) as he was with his boyfriend that was a local Libyian. The speculation goes that he was set up by this boyfriend.
                              With all the gaps I don't doubt there is much more to the story. It seems that his man-parts were also cut off..........which never made the news from what I can remember. May or may not be true, but obviously there is MORE to this sad story. I tend to believe it more and more as time goes by.
                              I seem to remember something about the cutting of parts....as well as sodomy with a stick or something of that nature..
                              irrelevant.
                              bottom line is ..he (they) weren't awarded the protections they should have gotten given their position and the forces available to them when this went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Some if not all of that may be true yet he was inside the Embassy which is sovern American territory. We still havent killed the sumbucks that did this.

Comment

Working...
                                X