X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How big is this auodad

is this a shooter?
    Attached Files

yes, shooter. I would say 18 inch range. Maybe a little more.

Comment

IMO, any aoudad you get a shot at is a shooter! Cagey critters

Comment

They are all shooters if you would like to mount it! I have seen ones like these mounted both shoulder and Euro that look awesome. Most people have never seen one and will not know the difference from a 24" from a 36". Since these guys are so hard to get in bow range any Auodad is a trophy!

Comment

more pics

Well I have a lot of them that have shown up all of a sudden at my ranch low fence. I do want to mount one, but I don't know how to say what is decent or not.
          Attached Files

Comment

Brock did you mount yours? If so who did it and cost if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Chad yes they are wily! I was easing down my road one afternoon and they had me at 400 yards and vanished...looking forward to the chase

Comment

They're all shooters. Get rid of them.

Comment

Free ranging...take him out. Not much for table fare but they make a cool mount. It's not worth it to wait the years it will take him to grow bigger anyway, since your free range he can go anywhere else.

Comment

In addition to horn length, good looking chaps make a better looking mount. I see some good chaps in your pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                      They're all shooters. Get rid of them.
                      Agreed

Comment

Why this^^^^. ??? I would really love to shoot one. Are they a nuisance ?

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                          Why this^^^^. ??? I would really love to shoot one. Are they a nuisance ?
                          They are in desert bighorn country. Other than that they're no more a nuisance then axis deer.
                          I killed a ewe this year, any Aoudad is worthy of getting shot, not all of them are shoulder mounter's to me, but not a lot is, either way, they make a cool hide and contrary to popular belief they're delicious

Comment

So how is this day lease you speak of

Comment

babies

Well when and if I connect I will post some pics...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X