Deerman's state championship june 4&5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deerman's state championship june 4&5

This years state championship will held at Bull Creek Christian Sportmans Range in Lone Oak. Address for the range 7125 CR 3223 Lone Oak 75453. You can come either day. 10:00 am start both days. Chuck wagon breakfast on Saturday at 8:00am. This event is open to all Archery Hunters even if you have not shot "T.H.E. 3-D before.

Going to try to make this one, we enjoyed hosting it at our range.

Comment

I have not shot T.H.E. in awhile. What classes are there? Might come try it again.

Comment

Open, Open Women, Seniors, Hunter (Advanced,Intermediate,Novice), Single Pin, Traditional(Advanced Traditional), Youth. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Where can I get details about this? I have no idea on anything DEERMAN.

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
            Where can I get details about this? I have no idea on anything DEERMAN.
            thay have a website, neetz and i shot it at collin county a little wile back, good shoot. if i have satuday off we might just go, but we will be in collin county sunday not your normal 3d shoot, they have changed all the score'n rings to be correct for hunting shot's we had good time
            Last edited by JEFFRO; 06-01-2011, 08:50 PM. Reason: add content

Comment

I think I'll go to this then and play since saturday we plan on being at the TBOT! If you go jeffro lemme know!

Comment

Whats required for this shoot and how far from Arlington . Jholley72@yahoo.com

Comment

Hope yall had a good first day turnout. I'll be there tomorrow................with yalls NEW target!!!!!

Comment

i will b there bright and early in the morning

Comment

Had a great time today. The group I shot with were all class A people and a pleasure to shoot with. The course, and staff of Bull Creek set up an awesome course as well and ALL targets suplied by T.H.E. were in top notch condition.

I LOVE this scoring system!!

If you missed it you missed a good one, and if you have not shot with Bull Creek put it on your "to do list"

Great Job everyone involved!

Comment

Working...
                      X