Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ KJO in Junction - A++++ !!!!! (review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ KJO in Junction - A++++ !!!!! (review)

Hey all,... Carlos here from the former Quatro and now at the Lee. Went up to go see Keith's new place up Junction. Thought I'd throw down a little review on what I saw and experienced.

Had some hunter friends up there from Quatro past, so thought I'ld take 1.5 days out of SA to come up and see what his new place was like,..

Drove up and met up with keith right down from the rd. from his access gate and followed him into the ranch.

The ranch style hunters cabin area is really nice ! Very cozy, clean, organized and well done. Left side has a spacious living room with tv, clean and well laid out kitchen. Bath and shower around the corner.

The long patio area has several rooms dedicated to hunters that come up. Having their own ac and ceiling fan,.. nice beds.

Gas pit and charcoal pits hugged the extended wooden porch for night time bar b quing.

He has multiple feeders set up to bring the animals in as well as multiple stands positioned on the senderos where he can feed and bring in the critters.

I was there more as a guest than hunting - and driving around with keith we saw a fair share of shooter blck bucks and axis. I never saw the aoudad there, but one of my friends did. Rams, black buck, and groups of rams.

Animals were seen and on every set - missed black buck the second day.
    A bit of a hard hunt with all the acorns still laying around all over the place,.. but the next bunch hopefully coming of the shin oak should be done in another month.

All in all,... I was very pleased to see such inviting and clean accommodations. Animals around despite the green and acorns, and well as many of you know Keith hanging out around ya - lots of stories and smiles from a stand up, straight shooting kinda guy.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Axis of all sizes all over - just giving my 2 friends the slip.

I highly recommend those curious about the ranch to check him out.
    As we all know he's super booked,.. but get in there at some point. It will be worth the time.

- c

www.kjobowhunting.com

Was this review done this past weekend? I like the looks of the place for sure!!

Comment

awsome!

Comment

Awesome deal,,, can't wait to be up there!!!

Comment

Where exactly is the ranch?

Comment

Looks nice

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
              X