House Majority Whip Steve Scalise shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    I'm with you. I wondered how long it would take for such actions to rear their ugly heads. I circle back to my theorem that liberalism is a mental disorder rooted in cowardice and the inability to recognize fact.

I don't want to see anything like this happen to people but it would be a leap to say the "Resistance" and liberal leadership's prodding the matter had nothing to do with this shooting.

At which Starbucks did the shooter work?
    I don't think it is an inability to recognize fact in most cases, but a refusal!

Comment

Sucks bad for Scalise. Reports are he took the 5.56 in the left hip, it deflects and runs around his pelvis tearing through organs and major arteries. Basically gut and hip shot all in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's going to have a long tough recovery but very fortunate to be alive.

Continued prayers for him, his family and our country.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Sucks bad for Scalise. Reports are he took the 5.56 in the left hip, it deflects and runs around his pelvis tearing through organs and major arteries. Basically gut and hip shot all in one.

So he used an AR (5.56)? I thought it was an AK (7.62x39)? One of the interviews from a witness shortly after it happened said it was an AK-47.

Comment

Not to purposely politicize the suffering of the victims but given our Marxist media, it would have happened with or without me. Since the shooter used an AR-15 to shoot up Republican members of Congress, is the AR-15 still the root of all evil? I ask because, I read six articles before I found the description of the weapon used ("a military-style rifle"). In the seventh, it stated an AR-15 was used. The last time an AR-15 was used in a mass shooting, that fact was declared within the first paragraph. If memory serves, the same buckets of s**t that gleefully pounce all over every tragedy seem to be glossing over the details this time. I'm gonna go out on a limb and state that this is in no way an accident. I wonder how many in the Marxist media and Hollywood silently applaud this shooting? I believe it is safe to say, most of them.

Comment

I read it was an SKS, which makes sense, since it's the standard weapon of commies.
              Last edited by sir shovelhands; 06-14-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                I read it was an SKS, which makes sense, since it's the standard weapon of commies.
                Hahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  So he used an AR (5.56)? I thought it was an AK (7.62x39)? One of the interviews from a witness shortly after it happened said it was an AK-47.

Isn't everything an AK47 to most non gun people?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

A witness said unmistakable the gun was a AK not an AR. This would mean not a .223 or 5.56 but instead a 7.62 x 39. That's a .300 caliber sized 120+ grain bullet. I hate to say this, but Scalise will never be the same. I pray God make me wrong too ! This is just too much bullet.

As for 2 of our brothers here commenting this man was nutz, no doubt. Why would anyone kill unless they were nutz. But again, this man lived 66 years in the work place as a red blooded American. He wasn't nutz all those years. So what happened ? Again, I will point fingers sadly. MSM politics convoluted his mind. Bernie freebies, Madcow saying Trump is a Russian sell out. Cooper saying Trump had 3 million less votes. Jill Stein calling for recounts. People concluding Trump pulled a businessman successful scam to win the election. This is the result but no one will ever own up to their tyranny either !

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                      So, the misinformation by at least some of the Marxist media has begun. I cannot recall the source but one article I found had a headline stating something to the effect of "Scalise and Others Wounded By Shooter With AR-15". I read further and they focused on the point the rifle was an "illegal gun" because it was not legal to purchase or own in the State of Illinois, the shooter's home State.

It appears, the media does not know how to play this one. I suppose, they are in a quandary. On one hand, one of their own is utilizing a "military-style weapon" to shoot at innocent people. On the other hand, the intended targets were Republicans. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

I heard AR by the news report when they released his medical condition, I wasn't there but wouldn't know. The type of behavior the round exhibited though would be consistent with a 5.56 round, deflecting and spinning around his guts. A 30 cal at that range one would think would penetrate the bone so go in his hip and come out his hip but depending at what angle it went in will play into that. Either way the man probably lost a lot of intestine, major arteries, major nerves and took some serious bone/joint damage. Hopefully for him it isn't so bad that they cant put it back together. Most people from that kind of shot are going to be on a bag and wheelchair the rest of their life. Sucks.

Comment

HuffPo bloggers really showing their true colors

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                            HuffPo bloggers really showing their true colors

That's sick. I bet this snowflake has never been in a fight. Punch him in the mouth one time and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                              That's sick. I bet this snowflake has never been in a fight. Punch him in the mouth one time and see what happens.

Snowflake would sue.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                                I have a feeling, the rest of you boys are of the same mind set as myself; this is a war liberals and Marxists don't want to wage. They have no resolve and fewer arms. I for one can affirm, an attack on my family or friends will result in "mass casualties". I may be one but it won't be from 'Run, Hide, Tell' or whatever the new Brittish mantra is.
                                yep, they better be careful of what they wish for; they may get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X