Clear All

Missing fil-bolo

BOLO

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Hope he returns safety

Comment

Prayers up for Mr. Kendrick.

Comment

Scary situation, prayers for a good ending.

Comment

Located. Details later

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
            Located. Details later

Awesome news!!

Comment

Great, glad he was located

Comment

Glad he was located!!

Comment

Great news...

Comment

Good news!!!

Comment

Great news. Glad he's back with his family

Comment

Well, yesterday evening FIL decided to take the suburban out for a spin. It's been years since he has done anything like this...

BIL had gone to check on some cattle and nephew went with him. Now nephew is LAZY at times, but when you live in the country, you just don't worry about leaving keys in a vehicle. FIL had been known to go outside and just sit in the car, and did that yesterday. To his surprise, keys were in the ignition and it was game on.

Silver Alert and a couple of hours later, officers with the Richland Hills Police Department contacted the family and asked for us to respond to pick him up. BIG SHOUTOUT to dawgkllr (Mike) for seeing the post on FB and calling me minutes befor FIL was located and responding to the scene to sit with FIL until family arrived.

Suburban is probably totaled, and it is obvious he had hit several things, still trying to determine what, and the rim/wheel on the right front is pretty much gone, and the back left, well its only a little round something or another, almost axle dragging the ground.

When the officer asked him his name, he was able to give that with his birthdate, but thought it was 1942, he was in Alvarado, and when asked who the president was, his response was, "Awe, who cares!"

Comment

Good news, still a sad situation. Hopefully, no injuries to him or anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                          X