Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't pay

Comment

They sure put a halt to the people running reds at the end of the cycle in Leon Valley. Used to be dangerous to be the first car to go on green.

Comment

Guess looking before you go is outta the question?

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
          Leon valley?
          Supposedly they are reviewed by police officers at the station. I can’t wait to vote out all the people that let it happen in Leon valley.
          Leon Valley is a joke. I hope they get rid of the Mayor and the City Council. I’m so glad I don’t live there any more.

Comment

I’d rather see cameras taking pictures and issuing tickets to idiots texting and driving.

Comment

My wife got 3 in a week for right turn on red (she did not make complete stop before turning) I never paid them. Still get mail 1.5 years later about it but haven’t paid

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
                I’d rather see cameras taking pictures and issuing tickets to idiots texting and driving.
                You are right about that. Next time I see someone texting and driving I am going to roll down my window and throw my beer at them.

Comment

For those saying it’s OK to ignore, how do you feel about someone getting caught poaching by game camera?

Comment

I didn't pay either....for a long time. Sent 3 notices, then had some cheesy law firm sending letters (3 in 6 months) too. Got the ticket in Ft. Worth. Found out Bosque County was in on whatever the game is and had a scoff law hold on the vehicle registration. After all that, sent a hunnerd bill to Cleveland, Ohio for the ticket. Gotta wonder how much the city of FW got out of it. Seems lame to me.
                    How do you get around the scoff law on your veh. registration?

Comment

Originally posted by backwoods View Post
                      For those saying it’s OK to ignore, how do you feel about someone getting caught poaching by game camera?
                      Do you send the city money every time you go over the speed limit, jay walk, or use the phone while driving?

Op, I wouldn’t pay it.

Comment

Poaching and a traffic violation not apples to apples. Plus, they rarely have a pic of the drivers face.

Comment

I believe they are there to generate money for the city period. I have yet to see if in fact they reduce accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                            I believe they are there to generate money for the city period. I have yet to see if in fact they reduce accidents.
                            Bingo! It’s a cash cow for the city, and statistically it makes intersections more unsafe.

Comment

Dang. Was curious on answers but wasn’t expecting to be compared to a poacher for hitting the intersection right after the light turns red lol

Comment

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
                                You are right about that. Next time I see someone texting and driving I am going to roll down my window and throw my beer at them.

Bahaha...This is hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X