Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice shot

Comment

Nice video, thanks for sharing... You really threaded the needle with that shot, great shooting!!! Those quartering away shots are a gift from above. Thanks again...

Comment

Awesome.

Details on poundage and arrow weight? Just curious.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Danny, Glad to see you getting into trad. Let me know anytime you want to shoot or go hunting.

Doc, That was my first time to use the Ace 175 its the first big BH I have tried that I could get to fly like my usual Zwickey. Its also very cheap compared to some of the big heads you see and is really easy to sharpen. So far im impressed.

Bisch, Just say when.

TxAg, Its a Schafer bow 57@28 full length FMJ Dangerous game arrows 300s w/ 75gr insert, 250 gr Ace Express up front (175gr glue on BH plus 75 Gr steel adapter)

Thanks again for watching.

Comment

Great video and great shot

Comment

Originally posted by Indian Creek View Post
              Thanks everyone for the comments.

Danny, Glad to see you getting into trad. Let me know anytime you want to shoot or go hunting.

Doc, That was my first time to use the Ace 175 its the first big BH I have tried that I could get to fly like my usual Zwickey. Its also very cheap compared to some of the big heads you see and is really easy to sharpen. So far im impressed.

Bisch, Just say when.

TxAg, Its a Schafer bow 57@28 full length FMJ Dangerous game arrows 300s w/ 75gr insert, 250 gr Ace Express up front (175gr glue on BH plus 75 Gr steel adapter)

Thanks again for watching.

Sounds like some serious hog medicine. Congrats again!

Comment

Great vid!! Thanks for posting, and congrats.

Comment

Working...
                X