Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside Sales Rep Position Available (Houston)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside Sales Rep Position Available (Houston)

PM me for the email address to send your resume to. This is a rare family owned, christian based, $100M company that is just now really starting to grow.

We are a facilities maintenance supply company that sells to the maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) industry and primarily serve Apartment and Multi-Family properties by providing a multitude of supplies and professional services. We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities in an assigned territory.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
    • Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers.
    • Distribute various sales and marketing materials such as, but not limited to, product catalogs, sales flyers, corporate brochures, and cut sheets.
    • Develop basic presentation, quotes, and proposals for individual customers and groups as needed.
    • Establish, develop, and maintain professional relationships with customer decision-makers and associates alike.
    • Visit and call on multiple customers and prospects each day.
    • Prepare and follow daily, weekly, and monthly call scheduled for current and potential customers.
    • Identify sales prospects, and contact these and other accounts as assigned in a prioritized manner.
    • Promptly identify and troubleshoot customer issues and concerns, using company approved methods and guidelines.
    • Participate in regular and annual events such as, but not limited to, trade associations and events, training seminars, and corporate marketing events.
    • Assist and support accounts receivable department in the collection of past due monies by gathering desired information, submitting critical information, and performing any/all activity assigned by management in collection of such funds.
    • Seek out strategic customer/competitor information and data utilizing only ethical means determined by company, to promote greater sales penetration and improved customer relations.
    • Utilization of numerous company sale reports to capture, support, and expand sales growth and penetration.
    • Provide or assist with on-the-job training for new and/or current associates.
    • Seek out bulk purchase and/or renovations jobs. Properly communicate and execute requirements based on management and departmental authority.
    • Occasionally assist with delivery of product if beneficial to company and/or requested by sales or operations management.
    • Participate in regular corporate sales and operations events such as sales meetings, sales blitzes, inventory, and grand openings, etc.
    • Other duties as assigned.

SALARY AND BENEFITS:
    This position is Full-Time, Monday- Friday, from 8 am-5 pm and offers a Base Salary (depending on experience) and Uncapped Commissions. This position also includes full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays off, etc.
    Last edited by wtb90; 12-12-2018, 08:32 PM.

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Wow, with that job description and duties, it sounds like that's not a "Sales Rep", but at least 4 different positions

Comment

Was thinking the exact same thing.

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          Wow, with that job description and duties, it sounds like that's not a "Sales Rep", but at least 4 different positions

Comment

It looks like a small family business, that is very successful. I would bet that they are looking for someone that is aggressive and willing to wear several hats. Not someone that is worried about being asked to do something that “is not my job”. And I bet the individual will be well compensated for their efforts. Just a guess

Comment

Also,

I'm in multi-family and it's booming... We haven't been able to keep up for the last 3-4 years. Good gig for somebody.

Comment

The 8-5 timeline rules out most sales guys lol, bump for you OP, sounds like a great opportunity for someone!

Comment

You lost me at "Family owned business". Been there, done that.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                    The 8-5 timeline rules out most sales guys lol, bump for you OP, sounds like a great opportunity for someone!
                    Just rules out the lazy and mediocre ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                      It looks like a small family business, that is very successful. I would bet that they are looking for someone that is aggressive and willing to wear several hats. Not someone that is worried about being asked to do something that “is not my job”. And I bet the individual will be well compensated for their efforts. Just a guess
                      You nailed it! Good guess

Comment

Working...
                      X