• Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th. My son is 5th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd gen Texan. My boy is 3rd gen.

Comment

6th gen here, had blood fightin for the confederacy.

God Bless Texas!

Comment

News article about my relatives in Texas

kronik by Diamond

Comment

He was a valet to Sam Houston, original 300, owned what is now the Varner / Hogg plantation that he swapped for land in Wood county . . We are "Sons of the Texas Republic" . . JJ Puckett was my grandfather . . Check it out . .

Comment

Here he is . .

Comment

Born in New Orleans, moved to Gregory Portland in 8th grade. That was a great place to live. Wish I still lived on the coast

Comment

7th
                  My kids are 8th
                  Started in 1814

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                    I’m a 5th generation Texan. My family came here in 1851.
                    My mother and I were just talking about this earlier today. My family came here from Germany in 1840. Then landed in Indianola. I would be the sixth generation.

Comment

4th, settled in 1892

Comment

I am a first gen, born in Arlington. Wife goes back much further... In fact, upon entering marriage I was told a fun family fact: the cannon from the Come and Take It flag was hidden on her family's land at some point. Who knows if it is true, but that at least shows her family has been Texans for a while. I really do not want to end that streak.

Comment

1st. My folks moved from Oklahoma to Houston in the late 1950's.

Comment

I'm 6th generation, and my son is 7th generation Texan.

Comment

6th generation. Earliest known history in Texas was family setting in Nueces county n the early 1840s

I randomly met 2 individuals (one was an former Aggie and one on a hunting trip) in the past 5 years that I have tracked down in ancestry and they are both distant relatives.

Comment

2nd generation. but, we've had family in the states on both my dad's and mom's side that have been here since the earliest times.

Comment

Working...
                                X