Buckmasters harassment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buckmasters harassment?

So I ended up on buckmasters telemarketing list, don't ever do anything associated with that company unless you want to be called once a week, and after about 5-6 months of weekly calls and me telling them no, I received my first order of magazines I did not subscribe to! Along with a bill for $105!! The magazines are, Rack, which I've never heard of, and Buckmasters gun hunter, another magazine I've never seen nor would I pay for. Has anyone else had a similar experience? If you google buckmasters ripoff or scam there's tons of people they are doing this to, and having collection agencies call and threaten their credit if they don't pay. So what should I do here guys? If I tell them to cancel they will just say we don't cancel you need to pay. This is just ridiculous, I'll be sure to go way out of my way to make sure buckmasters never receives another penny from me!

You are fixin' to hear from a lot of guys around here who have been through the same thing! Never have I heard a good thing about that outfit!

Comment

ha ha use the search function on here and you will find you are not alone.

Comment

I keep getting bills for a subscription I didn't sign up for!

Comment

I quit THEM 20 yrs ago, and TTHA 10 yrs ago also!

Comment

Ive found out that when you talk to them on the phone give them your best Forrest Gump impersonation. That really drives them batty. Just keep asking about bucks and how big do they get and where one can get a big buck and can you come to the office to talk to them more about bucks. etc etc....

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
              Ive found out that when you talk to them on the phone give them your best Forrest Gump impersonation. That really drives them batty. Just keep asking about bucks and how big do they get and where one can get a big buck and can you come to the office to talk to them more about bucks. etc etc....
              Haha that sounds freakin awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                I keep getting bills for a subscription I didn't sign up for!
                Do you end up paying for them? What if you don't?

Comment

They are like Herpes can't ever get rid of them. Sorry but you have the STD of the hunting world.

Comment

hey ! how was your hunting season ???
                    Attached Files

Comment

They suck.....Period

Comment

Who did you **** off? That might be why you got signed up.... Good luck getting rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                          Awesome!

Comment

About 10 years ago I had the same thing happen.I got a mag and a bill every month for 4 months. I called every month and said I did not order this and will not pay for it. After the 4th time one of the phone options was" If you recievced a mag and bill you did not order press 4" I guess when they hire folks to sell the mags they are payed on comition and just start signing people up.

Comment

another fun thing to do is go to Barns and Noble and look at all the numerous anti american magazines and when that subsrciption card falls out on the floor pick it up and fill it out with President Obama name and address in D.C. and check bill me later. Its all computerized. He will get the magazine and the bill. Is that bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X